anyone have the REAL reason that Sciroxx domestic is out of stock everywhere?

Just wondering... got a kinda BS answer from the source.. feel free to PM if you don't want to post...

Was wondering the same thing, seeing as they only shipped to USA and Canada, i assumed it would be somewhat domestic.

Edit: What was the reason they told you exactly?

Was wondering the same thing, seeing as they only shipped to USA and Canada, i assumed it would be somewhat domestic.

Edit: What was the reason they told you exactly?

Supposedly there was a problem in the warehouse(meaning the dudes spare bedroom in his 2 bedroom townhouse..) and the stuff would be back in stock in a few days...(that was 3weeks ago) sent another inquiry and aparently there is a sterile vile shortage at the lab (AKA his finished basement in said townhouse)..
so i dunno..

Cam someone PM me where I can get thus said Sciroxx? I live in Canada and had successfull delivery before with this.

cant ask for a source. i live and canada an wont risk imoporting outside gear. we have plenty of our own here.

Supposedly there was a problem in the warehouse(meaning the dudes spare bedroom in his 2 bedroom townhouse..) and the stuff would be back in stock in a few days...(that was 3weeks ago) sent another inquiry and aparently there is a sterile vile shortage at the lab (AKA his finished basement in said townhouse)..
so i dunno..

lol....funny but more then likely true. cept probly a trailor not a townhouse

so i dunno..

lol'd!!

Back