Anyone hear do dropsets all the time?

meathead00

I do a triple drop set exercise for my Tri's and seriously believe it to have been beneficial because its my opinion that my Triceps are my best bodypart. They always look full and big. I have still been able to put the mass on them.

Just wondering if anyone else has a drop set exercise that they always use week to week.

Ah...no..

I ony use drops sparinlgy & never for more than one set/exercise per muscle group.

Most often than not when planning to use an intensity increasing technique, I will use rest pause reps.

Stroyer

Last edited:
I love drops on dumbell side lateral raises, lat pulldowns, incline dumbell presses ( these will fucking kill you ) tricep pulldowns, and some cable bi exercises. They are my favorite way to add some intensity, especially since i don't like forced reps.

Doggcrapp doesn't like them (for those of you that remember), I dont really use them but once in a blue moon.

Mudge said:
Doggcrapp doesn't like them (for those of you that remember), I dont really use them but once in a blue moon.

And Charles Glass does. I at least know Glass's track record, i am not too sure who doggcrap is.

Works awesome for me. I feel like I haven't completely gone to failure without them. Although you should not do more than one set per bodypart according to the pros. Then again, if your gear is administered with a turkey baster, you can do as many as ya want.

I like to use them when I get into my cutting period. My strength starts declineing when I deep into my diet and drop sets seem to help me get the most out of my training.

I use them on the last set of the last exercise for a bodypart, to make sure it is thoroughly trashed

I like to do them for leg extensions. Never felt pain like that before. You guys should give it a try and the end of a leg workout. Do 3 sets of 8. Ex 150lbs x 8, 130 x 8, 110 x 8 with no rest between sets. Last time I did this, I almost fell down. Thank God there was a wall beside me.

Easto said:
I like to do them for leg extensions. Never felt pain like that before. You guys should give it a try and the end of a leg workout. Do 3 sets of 8. Ex 150lbs x 8, 130 x 8, 110 x 8 with no rest between sets. Last time I did this, I almost fell down. Thank God there was a wall beside me.

Thats the way I like to use them. I'm not a big fan of leg extensions, but done the way you desribed, its a great way to finish off a leg workout. I used to do my drop sets on leg press but I hated fighting to keep my lunch down afterwards

Back