Anyone here Homebrews his own gear?

zk7

Anyone here homebrews his own gear?

Did you have any sterility problems? And increased risk of infection problem?

Also, how can you be sure that the oil and powder or pellets mix perfectly uniformly? What makes you think it won't be accurate or uniform and that'd you be injecting mostly oil.

Yes i brew my own gear and many of my friends tried my homebrew and some of them said that my hombrew tren was better then some famous UGL gear so it speaks for it selfe. But ugl gear is also homebrew in 98% of cases.
Im from sweden so explain what uniform means?But anyways its easier to brew your own gear then making panncakes and its no problem to dissolve the gear, i have sent my homebrew Test Enanthate on labanalysis and it came back 319mg/ml so yes im sure its not mostly oil :)

I homebrew test prop, test enan, and EQ. I also make tren from pellets.
I know there not mostly oil becase I mix the ingredients my self. I also get great results from my homebrew. Ive used many different sources in the past. I'm completey satisfied with my brew. A little patience is all you need. Its actually very easy. I have never had a problem with sterility

I could do homebrew, thought about it for the longest time, but it's still cheaper to buy 2 cycles, sell one for double the money, and cycle for free. I can't sell my homebrew. People around here only buy established brands.

I dunno if I have the initiative for brewing my own injectibles, but how many of you buy powders and cap 'em? The powder is so cheap.

injectables are easier than capping. Honeslty its so easy i dont see how u could screw it up if your following simple directions.

simpllyhuge said:
injectables are easier than capping. Honeslty its so easy i dont see how u could screw it up if your following simple directions.

Really? I would've thought capping would be much easier.

well capping is messy and u have to add a filler to the powder to make it fill the rest of the cap and calculate the right amount. its more annoying thats its just messy and tidious not that hard.

I made test enthante the other night. I add the powder in, add the oil in and the ba in. heat it and then put it through a filter and into a bottle thats it.

"Nice!" says the young gentleman as he exits the building, enroute to the store to buy some powder.

Yea but how do you calculate the potency of the dosing?

How do you know if you got 250mg/ml ? What if the oil is not mixed well with the powder? and most of the ethanate is stuck at the bottom and you end up injecting mostly oil until u reach the ethanate part and then you inject only pure ethanate with some oil

i dont know how you can make it accurate.

Capsules suck and are notoriously innaccurate because you have to use a filler and to reach small dosing like 10mg or 20mg, you need a real good mixer to ensure uniformity, or else you will end up having some capsules with only corn starch and others with pure compounds. lol

dood it's simple math for figureing concentrations.and all horomones have a certain metling point so you heat till the horomone is in soloution in the oils/solvents.bam just like they do it at the lab.i just had my test levels checked and i was at 5000 on a test that ran from 280-850 scale.so my homebrew test is the fuel!it's so cheap why you wouldn't homebrew seems to escape my way of thinking.

retty rick outa curiosity how much test were u on?

to z7k the reason is that it disolves so as long as u dont see white powder floating around it means its dizolved in the hormone. If the powder fell to the bottom u would see it.

homebrew is fucking awesome. A) i know what dosage its going to be and how clean it is. I know for a fact its A+ gear.. Secondly , its cheap as hell!!!!! 200 bucks and you could cyle for ayear straight with just about all types of gear

when we homebrew injectibles, we're making a solution. by definition, any amount of it from anywhere will have the same contents of another amount of equal volume.

sugar into cold water = mixture
sugar into boiling water = solution

and to know your concentrations: 1g = 1000mg. so say you wanted 50ml @ 250mg/ml youd do 50*250=12,500mg total divide that by 1000. so 12.5 grams of powder would be needed. Then depending on what your making youd figure out your BA/BB percentages, do all the math!

Back