Anyone here who hasnt lost fat on T3?

Sign

Im using this at the moment at 125mcg and while im very sweaty and hot ,flushed looking i dont see the results i hear so often..

I take it that it works for some perhaps not everyone me included..

hard to say mate.. perhaps 14-16%.. ( maybe more) im not sure.

i can pinch about an inch anywhere on my abs lol..

well in that case you probobly have long ways to go. Results will be there though, just keep working

With all due respect, at 14-16% body fat I would stick with a otc fat burner and cardio, cardio, cardio!

I started it a few weeks back and it took awhile before i noticed a difference. About 2 weeks. Powerful stuff.

yeah well the good news is that im down 1lb from last week and 3 over the last 3 weeks.. I do cardio twice weekly but my workouts leave me sapped..

Still i think your right.. I may have a long way to go..

Last edited:
the first couple of times i used T3 it seemed like it wasnt worth shit. but the leaner you get the better it seems to work. plus it seems to keep the fat off during a heavy test cycle for me. hang in there and it will happen for you.

CAUTION: this is just my opinion, but i seemed to notice better results on a lower prolonged cycle of the T3 i know most say keep it short but that was my experience. i didnt notice any problems after coming off but i dont know how you will react.

im doing an 8 weeker taper ..tomorrow ill begin tapering off to 100mcg then all the way down..

Bast i know mate your right but with training 4 days per week, kids and shift work etc.. my lifes very demanding and sometimes i get very very tired..

thx eagle_lex..

I have a Q about these T1, T2, T3 cycles. If I read correctly in other posts, the T stands for thyroid, right? Is there any risk of fucking up your natural thyroid production on these things?

i didnt really notice anything with T3. however that was only from one source. ill try another and another brand and hopefully i may see better results. also im kinda nervouse to get back on it. i worry sooo much about my thyroid. funny,,, thats the only thing i worry about. anyways, for now you arnt the only one. i even got up to 100mcg/day for a week and i noticed nothing. no heat, nothing.

chichy

Justusgreen said:
I have a Q about these T1, T2, T3 cycles. If I read correctly in other posts, the T stands for thyroid, right? Is there any risk of fucking up your natural thyroid production on these things?

yes. however i never heard of T1. i look on that.

chichy

Justusgreen said:

I've heard of T3 and T4, not T1 or T2. And it is very easy to fuck up your thyroid permanently IF you don't know what you're doing

Back