Anyone here worked with tren enan?

BigRonWannabee

I know someone has. Does it make up nice like test enan? Also can anyone give me the MP of it, its not listed on any of the melting point resources Ive been able to find in the last 2 minutes of hard core searching. Yea im lazy, someone do my homework :D

easto made some with 3% ba and 9% bb at 250 i think. pm him. melting point of tren ace is a little lowe than cyp. 95c i think.

meeny me (sp) said he used 10% ba cause he dont have bb. he said it dont make up no way near as good as T enan.

you like dat gramma gymmy guy?

i saw the post. i was just stating the MP of ace.

did you see where i said 250? thats a lot of pain for Tren ace keemodabi. 150 nearly made me cry.

well someone lied to us eastorama.

ok meenie mee made it with 10% ba. he did not have bb. he said it did not make up as easily as Test enan.

Easto said:
FYI
I have not used Tren Enan, IMO it is too expensive when Tren Ace is 1/2 the price.
ill be running it with other long esters and really dont want to shoot eod for 16 weeks. Ive been doing eod shots now for 15 weeks...money well spent. Not to mention I got somewhat of an inside deal, gram for gram I got tren E for the price of tren A. ;)

Man, I had an older list floating around. I just checked out the new prices and it looks like Tren Enan has gotten a lot cheaper.

Intl $ has. US domestic prices are still pretty high for tren enan, considering domestic powder suppliers have a stronghold on prices as many bro's wont do intl, and only a handful of domestics carry the stuff. I seen it sell pretty fast even at $35/g. btw if you dont want prices on the board just delete this post, wont hurt my feelings too much lol.

Well, I'm sure everyone reading this threads knows that if they PM you asking for sources there is going to be trouble (hint hint).

It's just that Tren Enan is "newer" so they can charge more for it. I'm just stocked about the price of Primo powder.

Back