anyone on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and cycles ?

DJ_rockett

Old dog suckin wind
anyone on HRT and cycles ?

Looking for anyone who does low dose between cycles for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). It looks like this is the way I'm going seeing there is nothing to recover.

I am on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), 100 mg/week....well actually I upped it to 150 mg/week, but don't tell my doctor...LOL.

That is when I'm not running an actual cycle.

I am on HRT...50mg of Cyp a week with 250ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED. I was just switched by my Doctor(Swale @ www.allthingsmale.com) I had been on androgel 5mg for 30 days. I feel better, but this program will be more effective and less money. My insurance covers my androgel, but this program through www.allthingsmale.com is still cheaper! $1.25 per day!!

StoneColdNTO said:
I am on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), 100 mg/week....well actually I upped it to 150 mg/week, but don't tell my doctor...LOL.

That is when I'm not running an actual cycle.

So, do you even bother with post cycle therapy (pct) anymore? Either way, is 150mg WK enough to maintain all of your cycle gains, or do you still lose some?

lawn saver why only 50mg a week? i know this has been asked a million time but whats the deal with long term Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with cycles and fertility.

xtinct said:
So, do you even bother with post cycle therapy (pct) anymore? Either way, is 150mg WK enough to maintain all of your cycle gains, or do you still lose some?

There is no reason for me to do a post cycle therapy (pct)....nothing to recover...LOL

I still lose some gains, probably comparable to what anyone would lose even after doing a good post cycle therapy (pct).

StoneColdNTO--you must realize that if this dose of T is taking you above the top of "normal" range then you are damaging your health (and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is all about making men healthier and happier). I would add, though, that while 100mg per week is the right weekly dose for most men, you may indeed need this much. In absence of labwork proving same, there's no way to tell.

SWALE said:
StoneColdNTO--you must realize that if this dose of T is taking you above the top of "normal" range then you are damaging your health (and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is all about making men healthier and happier). I would add, though, that while 100mg per week is the right weekly dose for most men, you may indeed need this much. In absence of labwork proving same, there's no way to tell.

I totally understand.......and thanks for your concern...:D

100 mg/week put me right in the middle normal range, I know it is still possible that the extra self prescribed 50 mg might put me over the top of normal and that is something I will get checked following my next cycle in Oct.

I think where he is going with the 50mg recomendation is that because of the small dose of HCG, the testicles wont atrophy, which will lead to better response to test and also give a small increase in test.

The absence of LH will create havoc if you ever come off Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should allow the testicles to see that signal.

I am sure Swale can give more details, but that is the basic idea.

Hey bros How old are you?Have you tried all sort of remedies before HRT?Oh that's why I had to have a complete blood test before start my next cycle...I really start to be concerned about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) since the many guys I've seen to be on it...It's not an happy thing...

BIONABOL said:
Hey bros How old are you?Have you tried all sort of remedies before HRT?Oh that's why I had to have a complete blood test before start my next cycle...I really start to be concerned about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) since the many guys I've seen to be on it...It's not an happy thing...

I'm 45, been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for a little over two years. My natural test levels were a result of aging, had never cycled before I started HRT.

BIONABOL said:

Same here, I never did Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before I had Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I saw a doctor for waning libido 2 years ago. I'm 44 now and my test was 280. We checked this over a 6 month period before he started the patch. I hated it. That's when I got the good ol' juice. He took me off of the juice out of fear, and wanted me back on the patch. I said no and went out on my own. I'm now using a member here as a fitness consultant to regulate my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Hopefully this will work, I am looking forward to doing this in a healthy manner.

OK Now I'm rassured...I also want to use Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) when reach my forties but now I'm 23 and have test levels pretty high...maybe the cycles I did have lower them a bit...so next cycles would be low dosage...I don't want to risk a premature HRT;)

i just turned 30 and hopefully will be starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in the coming months. just waiting for some bloodwork to get back to the doc. i've considered additional cycles, but realized that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) might be the way to go for a while. i'm going to try and wait til my 40's before i start HGH.

so you guys are saying to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the same time your running the test? I personally started running 200 mg of enanthate for the past 2 weeks and feel alot better already. Iam going to continue this for few months and have blood work done again. Is 200 mg a week too much for HRT?

FEEDDMACHINE said:
I personally started running 200 mg of enanthate for the past 2 weeks and feel alot better already. Iam going to continue this for few months and have blood work done again. Is 200 mg a week too much for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?

It's near impossible to answer that without have blood work done. The standard dose, if there is such a thing as standard, is usually 100 mg/week.

FEEDDMACHINE said:
so you guys are saying to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the same time your running the test? I personally started running 200 mg of enanthate for the past 2 weeks and feel alot better already. Iam going to continue this for few months and have blood work done again. Is 200 mg a week too much for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?

I wouldn't guess at doing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). You can over do it for too long.

avg. is 200-400 mg. a month

GearTripper said:
i just turned 30 and hopefully will be starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in the coming months. just waiting for some bloodwork to get back to the doc. i've considered additional cycles, but realized that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) might be the way to go for a while. i'm going to try and wait til my 40's before i start HGH.

I'm in exactly the same boat bro - waiting for T results and hoping to start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) at 30..... Crossing my fingers that my T levels come back low when I get my results on Wednesday. I've been feeling like shit for a couple of years now and it started before cycling AAS.
I'd prefer to be on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and just not cycle anymore.
Good luck.

StoneColdNTO said:
I'm 45, been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for a little over two years. My natural test levels were a result of aging, had never cycled before I started Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).

This is my story, exactly (except for the exact age ;-)
However, it took 200/week to get me high normal! Individual variation...

Hrt and cycles

Stone Cold: How often do you do cycles in between your HRT and how long do they last. Old guy here thinking of doing the same and looking for advice I hate coming off and would like to dispence with post cycle recovery but am worried about running high doses like 500 to 1000mgs per week for more than 12 to 16 weeks at a time,

Back