Anyone ran deca and EQ?

Was wondering if anyone here has ran deca and EQ both in the same cycle? If so, did you take anything else with them, and what were the amounts taken, and the results that you got from them? Thanks

i would never run eq and deca in the same cycle as they fight for the same receptors.. eq is just the mild version of deca. ur gonna have one limp dick for a long ass ride here... u be on the beach looking all good and shit but once u get in bed with a hot chick you wont be able to perform... YOU NEED TEST!!!!

johnnyblaze said:
i would never run eq and deca in the same cycle as they fight for the same receptors.. eq is just the mild version of deca. ur gonna have one limp dick for a long ass ride here... u be on the beach looking all good and shit but once u get in bed with a hot chick you wont be able to perform... YOU NEED TEST!!!!

Bro, This is not meant as a flame, but we only have 1 kind of receptor. Its call the AR or anabolic receptor.

All gear competes for the same receptor, but thanks to our body, we have millions upon millions! The reason we stop gaining as the cycle goes on is strictly diet and genetics.

If you want to make continuous gains while on a cycle, you must be constantly increasing your calories, which most of us dont or cant do.

Deca and EQ are an amazing combo, one which I highly recomend, if you have already used deca alone and know how it effects your HPTA.

I will not use Deca, as it will keep me shut down for months, even with the best PCT.

thank you lawnsaver, i was going to make the exact same post
My last two cycles have been enth/eq/deca and they have been great

residentevil, love the user name, best games ever, I own every one for every system that ever came out

i would definatly throw tren in there and i would not go for a certian brand of eq, i would make everything myself

running deca and eq together would be like running test eth and test cyp together, their chemical properties are quite similar.

bigjohn79 said:
running deca and eq together would be like running test eth and test cyp together, their chemical properties are quite similar.

You couldnt be more wrong. EQ chemical structure is closest to D-bol. That is a fact.

First off Deca is a progestin, which means when it aromatizes, it convert to progesterone. EQ has estrogenic properties, which means it converts to estrogen.

Although the 2 can produce similar results, they are far from being similar in a chemical stand point.

As I said above, the 2 make a great combo!

yes, and i agree with lawnsaver.

i had very good solid gains from a like cycle
but i added 200 mg test enth a week.

on the other hand i must say this combo gave a very
hard to control mood swing. hell i would almost breack
out in tears just brushing my teeth in the morning
and the pimples were a bitch on the cycle

Last edited:
ok that was a bad example,they will both give you the similar resuts properties not the same, it would be like adding dbol and abombs together.

since everyones talking about how eq is similiar to decca, how does the eq compare to decca as far as helping joint pain..? Does eq help out the joints at all?? I havent run eq yet but thinking about it..

Anything that makes you hold water will help somewhat with joint pain. Deca is not the cure all that some make it out to be.

Proper training and stretching will work better. Remember deca does not heal you, it only masks the problem, so watch out.

bigjohn79 said:
ok that was a bad example,they will both give you the similar resuts properties not the same, it would be like adding dbol and abombs together.

Again, I am not trying to flame, I just want our members to be properly informed. EQ will produce a harder appearance than deca, as deca make one hold a lot more water. EQ also has a much more dramatic effect on increasing the appetite. Deca is also much harder on the HPTA and make for a difficult recovery. This is why the addition of EQ is a great idea. If you were to take only 300mg of deca instead of 600mg and add 300-400mg of EQ, your recovery should be easier. The better your recovery the better chance of maintaining your gains.

Back