Anyone up for a this? Need guinea pigs...

:shoot7:Originally posted by yomama
Do you know that for sure? Can you back up that statement? So what you say is if I take 4 dbols at a time I'll have more test than if I took 2dbols? That's what you think. And you just keep thinking that bro.:rolleyes::headshot::destroy:

:wtf:

yomama said:
Do you know that for sure? Can you back up that statement? So what you say is if I take 4 dbols at a time I'll have more test than if I took 2dbols? That's what you think. And you just keep thinking that bro.:rolleyes:

WTF is right. You have been warned before about posting this retarted shit, I guess it hasn't sunk in yet. Remember that "thin ice" you are skating on, well you're about to fall through !!

StoneColdNTO said:
WTF is right. You have been warned before about posting this retarted shit, I guess it hasn't sunk in yet. Remember that "thin ice" you are skating on, well you're about to fall through !!
What the hell is so stupid about finding out if 4 dbols at once works better than 2dbols? Or if 4 pills work at all compared to 2 at once. I'm just trying to figure it out since a lot of websites state more than 7 pills of dbol a day is a waste. So this is what I'd like to do. Take 2 pills in the morning then get a test. Next day in the morning I'll take 4 pills and take a test. Then we'll see who's posting stupid shit, stonecold.

Plus, I would do it right now if I could, but my cycle is almost over, I got one week left. That's why I asked if somebody would like to volunteer. I dont see what's the big idea. Besides, scientific evidence is better than you stonecold telling me theories.

yomama said:
Plus, I would do it right now if I could, but my cycle is almost over, I got one week left. That's why I asked if somebody would like to volunteer. I dont see what's the big idea. Besides, scientific evidence is better than you stonecold telling me theories.

well, that should just about do it!

Yomama, there is an old, but wise proverb you should give some serious thought to.....

"IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A BIG HOLE....STOP DIGGING!"

thanx for the laughter....

take 2 and call us in the morning. :flipoffha

If I eat a yellow pill, and then eat some yellow snow.........will
I still need oxygen to survive???

Also, will eating yellow snow, make my urine twice as potent?

Or if i was to eat the mystical whitish brown tablet with the purple and orange stripes, would it make my gyno go away??

Oh....and the last question........can I take these pills orally, or do I have to inject them?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mr.T said:

Or if i was to eat the mystical whitish brown tablet with the purple and orange stripes, would it make my gyno go away??

Oh....and the last question........can I take these pills orally, or do I have to inject them?

lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D

dbol has a pretty short half life so taking small amounts through out the day will help maintain a more constant blood levels then taking them all at once. Hence better over all effects. On paper any way.

MDC said:
dbol has a pretty short half life so taking small amounts through out the day will help maintain a more constant blood levels then taking them all at once. Hence better over all effects. On paper any way.
Hope you got that paper handy, cuz hes gonna ask to see it.

Oh and Mr T eating yellow snow with the yellow pill will have a DNP like effect due to the increase in yellow in the system, and also NO you wont have oxygen to survive.

Mr.T said:

OMG!! :spit::spit::bawling::laugh::laugh3::laugh4:

Holy crap I'm crying laughing so hard at this entire thread.

awww the 13 yr old bodybuilder pm'd me

yomama
Junior Bodybuilder

dumbass
And the reason for your posting is? You're a dumbass?! If you dont have anything smart to say, dont say anything at all. You just make yourself look like a, yes, dumbass. Like mother like son!

yourmother said:
Wow you guys are amazing, I ask for someone to take a test and you're all crying and telling me theories "from your own experience". Yeah well half the doctors out there think that b12 orally is as good as injectable. And they are as smart as you. Looks like most answers on this board are nowhere near scientific but theories. Again I said most not all. I'm sure some of you know what you're talking about, that's 1% to be specific.

What scientific evidence do you need that if you take more than you will have more in your system. If you go to the bar and take 5 shots of tequila you will have less alcohol in your system than if you took 10 shots??? Want me to find you some scientific evidence?????

yourmother said:
Shots is different, I've never heard anyone say that past 7 shots an hour wont make you drunker. Why are you people making this so difficult. I mean, all I asked if any of you would like to take a 2 dbols then 4 and get tested to see what the numbers would be. Then I can make a conclusion.
:liar:

Back