Anyone with High BP and doing TRT.. and taking dbol plz give me some advice..

yadi79

So..Im on Bp pills...Atenolol/Chlorthqlidone 50/25... Im also on a TRT like dosage 150/per week.. So far I feel okay.. I raised it to 200/per week and notice my bp was going up.. So IM staying at 150/per week for good... I have some dbol pills left from years ago... and I wanted to know if there is a safe way to add it.... Im not looking to take anything over 30mg.. I had good results in the past taking 30mg... but with my condition.. I was thinking maybe 20mg/day.. but should I take a AI with this dose? and give it a try? Or just trash it?

Any Advice would be great..

Your BP is probably going up due to increased estradiol and/or hematocrit. You need to get blood work done to make sure both are in check.

Last edited:
...and if I may Mr mega...dbol will cause water retention there by further exacerbating this condition.

stay away from the d-Bol is my advice. if you can't handle a little higher test than by taking the Bol you're playing with fire. 2cnts

...and if I may Mr mega...dbol will cause water retention there by further exacerbating this condition.

Drop your overall body weight some, worked great for me. Losing some water will obviously go hand in hand with this. Good excuse to do a bit of a cut

.... I hate dieting...LOL.. I alwayz fail... also.. makes me weak.. when I drop weight..

Ive recently been juicing beat.. heard it lowers BP.. but Ill try the aspirin too.. I just dont feel the full kick with 150/week..

btw, I also donate blood every 3 months.. cuz my HEMO his high..

Back