APO shipping to South Korea

Apo/fpo will get seized

Just walk up to the biggest gook in the gym and ask hom for gear. Do you know of any guys that have had it seized on an apo? Also do you know any inside specs on how they check mail at APO's I've heard of guys getting their gear through fine but it's a big risk to take because it would be a loss of career and I won't pull the trigger unless I know it's safe

Ive heard of a guy who ordered gear to apo. Never arived. Never thought anything of it. Months later when he was back from deployment NCIS scooped him up.

I have a friend on deployment right now who made friends with locals and found a connect. Its risky eother way.

i'm amazed at how many cops/firemen/armed service members use AAS... wtf, just legalize this crap already, seems like obama is the only one NOT on cycle right now.

i'm amazed at how many cops/firemen/armed service members use AAS... wtf, just legalize this crap already, seems like obama is the only one NOT on cycle right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed found to be on GH and TRT.

Yeah just about everyone in my last unit was on something but now I'm going to Korea and won't have easy access to any gear which sucks cause that's really all there is to do over there is workout

Yeah the only thing is that off post customs are extremely tough so even if I made friends is still only about 50/50 chance I know that apo is still domestic to US overseas

Yeah the only thing is that off post customs are extremely tough so even if I made friends is still only about 50/50 chance I know that apo is still domestic to US overseas

Find an operator. Those dudes always seems to have gear everywhere they go.

Back