Are my steroids legit or fake? (test E)

HOLYCRAPBOOBS

I bought 2 vials of test e about 4 weeks ago. I have not seen that big of gains. And when ever i inject into my glute, it KILLLSSS for about 3-4 days. No redness, just a bit of swelling.

i42.tinypic.com/sv77k3.jpg

i made it onto a separate link, so you can see the pic in more detail.

thanks!

I bought 2 vials of test e about 4 weeks ago. I have not seen that big of gains. And when ever i inject into my glute, it KILLLSSS for about 3-4 days. No redness, just a bit of swelling.

i42.tinypic.com/sv77k3.jpg

i made it onto a separate link, so you can see the pic in more detail.

thanks!

the pain is most likly from the 300mg. there's a bit of alcohol in it. warm up stuff b4 u shoot it up. otherwise... eat like a cow!

4 weeks of long ester gear isnt long enough to tell if its legit . there can be pain from very strong gear or from worthless carp .

agree.. 4 weeks is not enough time. if the sex drive is or is not there then you might be able to tell. how about your eating. if your not eating then your not growing !!!

Im a walking hard on. Sex drive is there, gains are not. But i think i need to eat more. The only problem is that for 2 days after inject, i have major loss of appetite, and i generally feel as if i was sick. My body is achy and i have no energy to work out. First day after inject, i eat VERY little. And i mean very little!! 1000 or less cals. Its retarded, i dont know how i can even breath with such little intake. Do you guys think this gear is legit? im shooting 2ml once a week, for 10 weeks.

If the sex drive is there then it is legit test at least. give it a few more weeks to see the gains. Just be patient you are almost there.

For all you veterans out there, just curious of if Holy's symptoms (weakness, achy, etc.) are typical? I have yet to run my 1st cycle but I'm hoping to soon and just curious what to expect?

I'm by no means a veteran, but sometimes on test i can feel achy, kinda like growing pains from when i went through puberty

Only way to tell if its real at this point is bloodwork.
And sex drive is a good sign.! And as far as the achy feeling sick. Its normal. Some call it test flu. (Not really the flu) but similar symptoms.

I noticed only 5 lbs by wk 4 of my test E cycle. However I gained 18lbs total by wk 8-9. What is your pinning procedure? My injections never hurt but were mildly uncomfortable, that being said I have seen guys experience no pain while injecting test E while another guy injected the same brand/batch of test E and experienced considerable pain...who knows why .. It just seems it is different for everybody.

So in a nuttshell give it at least 6-7 wks before making any decision on your gear.

BA won't cause pain, the hormone will.

Give it more time. I've had gear that was painful for the first 4 weeks and caused some flu like symptoms.

im running a 25% off discount if your interested..

also i run a free diet advice thread in the diet section.. you can always check that out

hey op any reason ur not splitting the shots up to twice a week? u said ur shooting 2mls once a week right? why not 1ml twice a week?

brospeh11 If i was to do it twice a week, i would be in pain all week, versus just a few days.

Dr. Steal Im poking my glutes. I switch between left and right every week. Im hitting the correct muscle 100%. I also warm up my gear before inject, and i take a 30 min hot bath after, to make sure the gear stays less viscous, and gets absorbed faster.

Ive seen a bit of gains, but nothing major. I think i need to work on my diet, even though its retardedly hard to maintain it with the "test flu".

If anyone has any tips on how to make the post injection pain less, please do tell.

(HINT: EXTRA strength advil is your bestfriend during the peg leg pain!)

I herd benadryl helps a ton with the pain. I have no personall experience with it though. But it's called virgin muscle .. It's commen I had it for a few weeks. I almost cOuldnt walk. So I switched to delts. So much easyier for me. Just feeling of a dead arm and no interference with my work out. But when I started going up to two CC I switched to my quads. That became easy as well. But u should split the shots to keep your hormone levels more stable. And diet.. You need to eat 7-8 times a day and consume like 3500 -5000 cals daily depending on your current size. What worked for me is cooking all my food in advance and separating it in dif cOntainers for each day. It becomes a chore, but when u do steroids u need to be in it to win it!! Go hard or forget the drugs. And about the appetite ... Once your body adjusts to the test u will be starving. But intill then. Maybe smoke a little. Help me eat alot

you guys are very smart so i hope someone has used this brand of test-e before, and can tell me some results info..thanks guys !
anfarm test-e 20 ml vial 250 ml. rounded label corners, label perfect/straight..very hard to peel off. vet grade...

I herd benadryl helps a ton with the pain. I have no personall experience with it though. But it's called virgin muscle .. It's commen I had it for a few weeks. I almost cOuldnt walk. So I switched to delts. So much easyier for me. Just feeling of a dead arm and no interference with my work out. But when I started going up to two CC I switched to my quads. That became easy as well. But u should split the shots to keep your hormone levels more stable. And diet.. You need to eat 7-8 times a day and consume like 3500 -5000 cals daily depending on your current size. What worked for me is cooking all my food in advance and separating it in dif cOntainers for each day. It becomes a chore, but when u do steroids u need to be in it to win it!! Go hard or forget the drugs. And about the appetite ... Once your body adjusts to the test u will be starving. But intill then. Maybe smoke a little. Help me eat alot

ill try the benadryl thanks! But if i split up my shots to two 1ml, ill have no energy to work out or even eat. + ill be sore all week. I think once my virgin muscles get used to it, ill start switching. Most likely next cycle

Back