Are prohormones a waste of money?

BADKITTY

I have taken some of the Pharmagenx line~ (I've tried Finagenx, Paragenx, Decagenx, Equigenx) and was really happy with my results. Being a woman with good genetics, it obviously doesnt take a whole lot for my body to respond. however, these supplements are very expensive and will soon be banned and as illegal as the real shit, so am i wasting my $$ trying to stock up? what is the consensus on prohormones like these? i really hate taking shots, although i have before and will again if need be. just wanted some opinions before i bought more.

yeah, i did a 5mg/day anavar/win stack and broke out like a champ; the only thing i noticed was that i tended to hold more water in my lower body, while my shoulders and back got shredded as hell. supposedly you shouldnt hold water on anavar/win, but i guess its different for everyone

If you have been pleased with your results in the past with PH, why not stocking some, at least you will be pleased one more time it's just my opinion ;)

waste of $$$!! do the var by itself, then see what the outcome is. Winstrol (winny) has a very wide range of effects on each individual women.

For now they are still legal and if they work for you then you want have to try and buy from a source until the PH's are gone. Anytime you have to buy something you take a chance of getting caught, part of the game we play. At least for now you can stock up and won't have to take a chance. It sucks that PH are as expensive as they can be, but some are very cheap. I won't do PH again but some still do.

blackbeard said:
i think they are..
Most women do really well with anavar

I agree the only benefit that prohormones had was that they were legal, that changes jan 20. Anavar is very good for women as is primo and lower dose Winstrol (winny). Low dose EQ, Deca and even test may be used by the serious competitor. But you can't go wrong with anavar or primo, provided that the primo is legit.

I just finished a 10 week cycle of 1Test cyp and 4-ad cyp. Bought it in powder form then put into injectible. Total cost was around 100$. I put on close to 25 pounds my strength went up in everything at least 40 pounds. I saw some good gains the only thing I didnt like is that they are painful well the 1 Test is anyway.

I think that there is a lot of misinformation concerning prohormones. When all that was available (as far as prohormones are concerned) was DHEA and androstenedione, gear users dismissed it as rubbish, which it was. But since then, better chemicals and better delivery methods have turned "prohormones" into true steriods, which is why they are being banned. One study that was kept pretty quiet but was known to some showed that 4-AD is 110% as androgenic and 90% as anabolic as testosterone before it is converted to test. That's pretty damn close for something you can buy OTC. But the problem was the delivery method. Orals just didn't do it. Intranasal was a little better and transdermals were a little better, but still not close to gear. But 4-AD cyp, (not to mention 1-Test cyp and methyl 1-test) now that's a different story....

My question to you, Funny Monkey, is what dosages were you using and how did the side effects compare to real gear? My guess is that the sides were harsher, yes?

earthdog said:
My question to you, Funny Monkey, is what dosages were you using and how did the side effects compare to real gear? My guess is that the sides were harsher, yes?
Oh yeah M1T sucks ass. That shit is poison. I will never do it again. 1Test is not so bad at all except the inject site is painful for at least a week. I probably only did legs 6 times the last 10 weeks because of pain. Sometimes it hurt so bad I walked with a limp. 4ad on the other hand is good stuff no pain and it makes you feel pretty good. I ran lower doses than most would tell you too.

M1T 15mg/ed wk 1-2
1Test 500mg/wk wk 1-10
4ad 600mg/wk wk 1-10

After the ban goes through I will probably never buy it again. I used it this time to give it a whirl and it is available and if you homebrew it is much cheaper than the real deal.

Back