Are steroids worth it?

Thats nice, but what about the off-cycle? Do have the same attitude or you just "survive" the time that your body needs to go to another cycle?

And all of you guys says about researches.. it´s pretty hard cause everybody says something different about post cycle therapy (pct), every source says something different..

Thats nice, but what about the off-cycle? Do have the same attitude or you just "survive" the time that your body needs to go to another cycle?

And all of you guys says about researches.. it´s pretty hard cause everybody says something different about post cycle therapy (pct), every source says something different..

All valid concerns. Unfortunately everyone is different and what may work for someone else, may not work for you and vice versa. Do your research, respect the game and it will be good to you. I have had 100 people tell me 100 different things. You know your body better than anyone else and you will recognize what is working and not working for you. Rule # 754: Listen to your body. Get to know your gear and your sources. Once you have it figured out, and you will learn quickly...you'll be ready to take the training wheels off and you'll be slamming grams before you know it ;)

I would say yes. But they aren't without negative side effects. After I finished my first cycle, I retained damn near 20 pounds of LBM < WTF else will do that except for roids? Yet my dick did not work for over a month after 3 weeks into PCT.

Now, I still look huge - My bawls are back and seem even bigger than before. My weight is sticking on just fine. . . No complaints < Now.

Having a limp noodle for a month did suck though.

whatd you run for cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)? just curious

Back