Are the Grey Tops g2g?

My_Pitch27

anyone running or have ran grey tops from PSL ? i just picked some kits up and hoping they r g2g... thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only way to tell is to get labs done!!
Now, my wife has been on them for nearly 4 maybe 5 months now and is melting fat like its free. Noticed the crows feet in corner of eyes are slowly getting tighter and stretch marks are fading. Greys art pharm grade and nothing is for sure til you test, but I can vouch for our batch of greys.

What's your age
Stats
Goals?
Other compounds running?
How are you storing?
How are you mixing?
How are you dosing?

Only way to tell is to get labs done!!
Now, my wife has been on them for nearly 4 maybe 5 months now and is melting fat like its free. Noticed the crows feet in corner of eyes are slowly getting tighter and stretch marks are fading. Greys art pharm grade and nothing is for sure til you test, but I can vouch for our batch of greys.

What's your age
Stats
Goals?
Other compounds running?
How are you storing?
How are you mixing?
How are you dosing?

What's your age 31
Stats 5'9" 170 15%bf
Goals? to burn fat and lean out
Other compounds running? TRT
How are you storing? going to store it in the fridge when reconstituted
How are you mixing? mixing it with bac water with benzyl alcohol
How are you dosing? going to dose 2iu and ramp up to 4iu slowly

hope that answers your qs bro....

glad to hear your girl is running them and getting positive results!!!! that makes me stoked about getting my grey tops for PSL.... thanks mate

I would shoot more towards 6ius myself. Remember this isn't pharm grade. My wife is using 4ius

You can dilute the gh any way you want. You can do 1iu=1cc, 2iu=1cc, 1.5iu=1cc etc. all depends on how much bac water you mix with your gh.

i was told to add only 1ml of bac water to each vial.... this is the info i got.... i think ill just order new insulin pins to accommodate the up to 6ius... makes sense

If you're going with 6iu I would change the dosing schedule that I recommended before. I'm on 6iu currently and do 3iu upon waking and 3iu 30-60 min before afternoon workout. I don't eat carbs pre-workout.

This is only my method/opinion. Feel free to ask others what they do with a similar dose.

As far a GH 4-5 months isn't really long but all have been good sides. Her hunger is up wich for a lady isn't good, at least so she says. She had full checkup and labs done before hand to make sure all is good before she started.

If you're going with 6iu I would change the dosing schedule that I recommended before. I'm on 6iu currently and do 3iu upon waking and 3iu 30-60 min before afternoon workout. I don't eat carbs pre-workout.

This is only my method/opinion. Feel free to ask others what they do with a similar dose.

i could see how that dosing would be better but what can i do bring a syringe to work and put it in the fridge? that would be sketch... i think i would need to do an am and pm dosing schedule if i get to 6ius that is.

As far a GH 4-5 months isn't really long but all have been good sides. Her hunger is up wich for a lady isn't good, at least so she says. She had full checkup and labs done before hand to make sure all is good before she started.

glad to know its working for her! right on man!

3iu first thing in morning and 3ius in evening. There are ways to time dosing and better ways of maximizing dosing of GH, but it all depends on individual goals and how hard core you want to get

3iu first thing in morning and 3ius in evening. There are ways to time dosing and better ways of maximizing dosing of GH, but it all depends on individual goals and how hard core you want to get

from my understanding u need to be fasting and you cant eat or drink anything for 1 hour after the shot? is this information correct?

Carbs only. You don't want to stimulate your body's insulin within an hour of the gh. You can eat and drink protein or fat whenever.

Back