Arimidex for reversing gyno/ reversing gyno then cycling..

Gemelli

Hey guys, I'm just about to put an order threw and I just wanted an opinion on gyno, I have a pea sizes link under my left nipple from a past cycle I did, it's been there for around 6 months but has got quiet larger in the last 3 months. My question is ..

Is arimidex strong enough to reverse the gyno make it smaller/ known existing.

Or do I have to go with letro & letro only !
I am hoping to start with the arimidex and then 3-4 weeks later start a test and deca cycle with prami (and other ancillaries). And continue arimidex threw cycle and until end of pct until gyno subsides.

Thanks guys

crashing e2 in an attempt to reverse gyno is idiotic. the drug is called nolvadex you want. now adex is used for e2 management on cycle and would of served you well and you could have avoided moobs. understand that elevated e2 can be detrimental to many organs in your body not just your titties

crashing e2 in an attempt to reverse gyno is idiotic. the drug is called nolvadex you want. now adex is used for e2 management on cycle and would of served you well and you could have avoided moobs. understand that elevated e2 can be detrimental to many organs in your body not just your titties

This ^^^ right on. It always puzzles me why these guys don't read up on ALL the UN-wanted side effects of High and LOW E2. Not a good thing at all to crash the Estradiol. I don't know how a guy would be able to live with no E2.

OMG, I tell you it would be a very bad and nasty thing to do to crash it.

This ^^^ right on. It always puzzles me why these guys don't read up on ALL the UN-wanted side effects of High and LOW E2. Not a good thing at all to crash the Estradiol. I don't know how a guy would be able to live with no E2.

Yes I couldn't agree more! I've crashed my E2 and I couldn't get out of bed and my whole body was achy.

because most people just read inject and get huge

you can try nolva or raloxifene but if you are going to jump on the cycle before letting the gyno to shrink or completely gone than dont waste your money on nolva or raloxifene.you need to control the problem you are already dealing with before getting on another cycle.
i followed a protocol posted by asutinite;
60mg ralox for 8 weeks, im on my 9th week right now i do feel that the lumps have gotten smaller i will continue untill they r close to non-existent. give it a try and be patient.

PS> I will be getting surgery next year to get the gland completely removed.

GL

how high of e2 do you get gyno from. I'm guessing many people don't have blood work so wouldn't know. Mines been up to 60 and felt kinda puffy but I took some adex and it was fine. Highest trt was 240mg a week for me so I am assuming people let it get higher then that because most people think they need to start with 500mg test. I think that I am not gyno prone but with the right compounds and the wrong ancillaries I'm sure it can be accomplished

Last edited:
yup.. this will do the trick

You can prevent gyno from getting worse with an AI and by using a serm, but I have never heard of anyone getting rid of existing gyno without surgery.

Crashing e2 brings even more problems.

You can prevent gyno from getting worse with an AI and by using a serm, but I have never heard of anyone getting rid of existing gyno without surgery.

Crashing e2 brings even more problems.

i did notice my lumps got smaller with ralox but again i would much rather get the surgery and get the gland removed rather than taking an extra substance for a prolonged period of time lol

Hey guys, I'm just about to put an order threw and I just wanted an opinion on gyno, I have a pea sizes link under my left nipple from a past cycle I did, it's been there for around 6 months but has got quiet larger in the last 3 months. My question is ..

Is arimidex strong enough to reverse the gyno make it smaller/ known existing.

Or do I have to go with letro & letro only !
I am hoping to start with the arimidex and then 3-4 weeks later start a test and deca cycle with prami (and other ancillaries). And continue arimidex threw cycle and until end of pct until gyno subsides.

Thanks guys

use a SERM to block estro and shrink gyno while keeping estro levels normal off cycle. using an AI off cycle with normal estro to shrink gyno will crash estrogen and is not healthy.

look into Ralox or tamox, rui has it.

crashing e2 in an attempt to reverse gyno is idiotic. The drug is called nolvadex you want. Now adex is used for e2 management on cycle and would of served you well and you could have avoided moobs. Understand that elevated e2 can be detrimental to many organs in your body not just your titties

this

Back