arimidex in EC

Can arimidex me mixed with everclear? Or should it not be done. I have 1g of arimidex, and want to know how you think i should dose it and what i should mix it with. Will everclear work? Capping it is my last resort.

O ya, i also have 25g of nolva lmao...i dont think that could be used in a lifetime.

unless you have some accurate scales (within .01g) thats what id do. if you make it 4mg/ml itll be 250ml total volume.

why you making this stuff anyway? you having probs already?

That much should last him for years. Is there some kind of preservative that can be added? I mean, any food product would have a preservative in it. Just something simple.

I guess this is a non-issue if alcohol is used rather than water.

mranak said:
That much should last him for years. Is there some kind of preservative that can be added? I mean, any food product would have a preservative in it. Just something simple.

I guess this is a non-issue if alcohol is used rather than water.

bump

Alright so if i mix 1g of Arimidex into 250ml of Everclear, it will make it 4mg/ml. If i mix 500ml with 1g arimidex it makes it 2mg/ml.

Is this correct?

And how do i do it? Do i just put it in and shake it up? Or do i get the everclear hot and then do it? Instruction please, and thank u in advance.

Dude do you need instructions on how to wipe your ass too? Ok ok, ill give you some fool-proof steps to a clean ass:

1. Do an initial "survey" wipe, wipe down to the surface and use one motion from front to back. Examine the treasure and be prepared to take whatever steps necessary to get a clean bum.

2. If the survey wipe was clean, proceed to step 6. If not, continue to step 3.

3. Wet the toilet paper with a little warm water and add a dab of hand soap. Wipe the bum area with 1 or two good strokes and make another survey - if clean go to step 6. If not continue to step 4.

4. Wet the toilet paper only, wipe good and hard right down to the hole and dont be scared to really get in there.

5. Make a dry wipe and examine the results. If your unsatisfied with the tint of the TP, return to step 3. If you are satisfied with your results, continue to step 6.

6. SAFETY wipe. This adds a level of unbeatable eat-off-my-anus security. Wipe with some TP dabbed with warm water. Then wipe again with a dry wad of TP. Both should be clean wipes. If they arent, you have failed to follow the directions and you should maybe consider that yea, your the guy with the smelly ass. Accept your title and pull your pants up. If however both wipes were a-ok, pull those drawers up with confidence and a smile, for your ass is smiling back all clean and happy.

DougoeFre5h said:
Dude do you need instructions on how to wipe your ass too? Ok ok, ill give you some fool-proof steps to a clean ass:

1. Do an initial "survey" wipe, wipe down to the surface and use one motion from front to back. Examine the treasure and be prepared to take whatever steps necessary to get a clean bum.

2. If the survey wipe was clean, proceed to step 6. If not, continue to step 3.

3. Wet the toilet paper with a little warm water and add a dab of hand soap. Wipe the bum area with 1 or two good strokes and make another survey - if clean go to step 6. If not continue to step 4.

4. Wet the toilet paper only, wipe good and hard right down to the hole and dont be scared to really get in there.

5. Make a dry wipe and examine the results. If your unsatisfied with the tint of the TP, return to step 3. If you are satisfied with your results, continue to step 6.

6. SAFETY wipe. This adds a level of unbeatable eat-off-my-anus security. Wipe with some TP dabbed with warm water. Then wipe again with a dry wad of TP. Both should be clean wipes. If they arent, you have failed to follow the directions and you should maybe consider that yea, your the guy with the smelly ass. Accept your title and pull your pants up. If however both wipes were a-ok, pull those drawers up with confidence and a smile, for your ass is smiling back all clean and happy.

dude, i was so gonna post something like this. But you did forget the ever popular Cottonelle wipes/ Wet Wipes. These will allow, after sufficient drying time that is, full anus lickage by your woman, or in PB's case, his cat's!

Perfection Awaits said:
And how do i do it? Do i just put it in and shake it up? Or do i get the everclear hot and then do it? Instruction please, and thank u in advance.

I'll tell you what PA, although I am impressed with your above mathematical skills (1000/250 = 4mg/ml & 1000/500 = 2mg/ml), if you STOP using those 'mannish' Gibson sisters as your avatars, I will provide you with instructions.

DougoeFre5h said:

This is horrible advice. DougoeFre5h, I thought you had experience in this area?

toilet paper+water=useless

Back