Arimidex or Aromasin?

Tha Rock

I wanted some advice on the two compounds. I have only used Adex at 1mg/day during cycles and it worked great. But wanna learn more about aromasin as I'm thinking about trying it
with next cycle. Or should I just stick with what works for me? Basically, is there any advantages to aromasin than adex?

Its basically preference. I know adex is supposed to affect lipids and aromasin doesn't but my lipids have been fine on it. If adex works for you I would stick with it but thats my opinion. Personally I prefer adex but many here like aromasin better.

1 mg every day is an awfully high dose of adex..(seems like would negatively effect E at that dose)...that aside.....I think if its been working for you, stick with it. It wouldnt hurt to try different compounds because some work better for different individuals in different ways. I d have both compounds on hand if aromasin does not work better for you. As far as advantages, cant help you there, sorry, but i hear many that swear by both. Depends on your OWN personal results.

^^^^This 1mg a day is way to high unless you have been pree diagnosed with high estrogen. I have always ran adex, guess im just old school, like meathead my lipids have always been just fine.

You need to try both and see what works best. For me arimidex works really good if I take small dose every 3-4 days.
Aromasin works best if taken daily. But Arimidex I feel makes my estrogen too low, and Aromasin not so much. I prefer Aromasin and having letrozole on hand just in case.

First, what cycle are you currently running?? Second, I agree, that's a high dose of adex but are you prone to gyno or have you had gyno?? With that said, Aromasin overall is a far superior compound for men and our purposes. I can't stand using any other Aromatase inhibitor (AI), they dump my estro and I feel horrible, I only use Aromasin... but I've never had gyno nor do I seem to be prone to getting it.

My bad....I meant .25 mg/ day of dex not 1. Thanks for the feedback. It works for me so I'll stick with it and maybe take the advice of trying it with the dex on hand in case I don't like it. Also, do u guys usually run it from day 1 thru entire cycle. I might be running sustanon with tren A, maste E and tbol. I normally take the dex early on, but I'm thinking I would be able to start it later when the longer esters start to kick in. Does that make sense? What do you think?

Im hard pressed to pick betwen the 2. I used liquidex for years now I use Liquidstane. I notice no difference. Both work great I did have trouble dialing in aromasin dosages after using adex for so long. If you have the adex down ..i might tend to stick with it.

so for those using aromasin, what should be a good dose? 12.5mg or 25mg ed? eod?

fire me off a quick pm if you have knowledge of how to properly run aromasin

So a problem I came across was getting the aromasin in a 20mg capsule. Which I don't understand why if normal doses are 12.5 or 25mg.

Back