Arimidex Post Cycle

Perv

I will be using Nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for post cycle therapy (pct) and am currently running Arimidex. Could I use Arimidex post cycle to control estrogen? If not, when should I stop running it?

Stop the arimidex the last week of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use.

You will need some estrogen in your system in order for you to recover properly post cycle. Like Dr says stop the ari at the end of your cycle and switch to nolvadex which will help to control a backlash post cycle.

I dont see any harm in running it for a little while as it lowers SHBG which is good. I have used it with nolva post cycle and recovered nicely. Do keep in mind that, as stated above, some estrogen is essential.

You definitely do not want to continue use of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) once serum T levels have dropped into the physiological range--which occurs after the last Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) shot. I don't want to quit too soon, because an increase in estrogen as you are beginning to try to recover will do you no good. However, you risk driving E too low with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (which will further damage the recovering Lipid Profile), so you must be careful about that, too. It all depends on what your cycle consisted of.

Last edited:
Shoot, that's how much I have my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys run while on 100mg per week of Upjohn.

Back