ARL && Hardcore pharmecuticals

Saprano8

YoU MaKeM i BrAkEm
Aries research labs"ARL" && Hardcore pharmecuticals "HC"... Has n e one ever heard of these labs are they good?? I just got this site and they had this shit for great prices they got 400mg EQ "ARL" ? Is that so ??? . So has n e one ever heard of them . peace thanks let me no

Last edited:
Saprano8 said:
ARL && Hardcore pharmecuticals... Has n e one ever heard of these labs are they good?? I just got this site and they had this shit for great prices they got 400mg EQ "ARL" ? Is that so ??? . So has n e one ever heard of them . peace thanks let me no

NO ONE KNOWS THEM

I've heard of Hard Core. I ordered from them and it took 3 weeks to get Eq and Tren. 20ml bottles. Nice packaging but poor service. He got my money and then he told me ,he's out of Eq. He send it as soon as he gets it. My W.U. wassent on a friday and he told me tuesday he was out of Eq. Not the kind of people I want to do business with.

i've heard of ARL bro. it's a fairly popular UG lab that a bunch of bros over at anabolic review are using (go to AR and do a search...there are a bunch of threads regarding ARL). it's supposed to be killer gear too. never heard anything bad about it at all. in fact...i'm gonna be ordering my next cycle direct from the guy in a couple of weeks. i found him on another board (i think it was mesomorph) and started doing research on him. cant wait to try his tren.

good luck...hope this info helps!

turbogreek said:
i've heard of ARL bro. it's a fairly popular UG lab that a bunch of bros over at anabolic review are using (go to AR and do a search...there are a bunch of threads regarding ARL). it's supposed to be killer gear too. never heard anything bad about it at all. in fact...i'm gonna be ordering my next cycle direct from the guy in a couple of weeks. i found him on another board (i think it was mesomorph) and started doing research on him. cant wait to try his tren.

good luck...hope this info helps!

THANKS MY MAN

Just an FYI about Hardcore Pharms T400, lab tests came out yesterday at 259mg/ml. I would steer clear of them if I were you.

I am not a fan of hc and got in a pissing match with him because of his lab tests which were not good, lab tests do not lie and I have heard some negitive feedback on him, as for aires I have heard of him but have not seen him in awhile

I have been using ARL for years and love it, have taken the past nine months off getting ready to place an order anyone have anymore info onwhether they got popped or not.

never heard of ARL, I have being advised against Hardcore pharma. No proof just word of mouth passed down to me by another brother.

Back