Armidex in Liquid Form

mike428

Hey guys, so this may seem like a noob question, but I can't find anything about liquid armidex and which type of syringe/where to use.

I was only able to pick up liquid form of armidex this time, (my last cycle I went 12.5 EOD of aromasin). And I was wondering what size needle you guys would recommend along with where to pin it. I was thinking of doing .25 g each day, so obviously I'll need to switch up spots.

Also quick question, what's the shelf life of test e? I have some left over from my last cycle (so I've had it for about 8 months). Or is it something I should just toss out.

Thanks.

hmmm I really doubt your adex is to be pinned. It is prob an oral liquid .5 EOD would be fine. YOu need to buy a baby cough syrup to get yourself an applicator that will measure it out for you and its taken orally. If your test is not crashed or crystallized, its prob gtg

Any syringe with a ml measurement will do. If you're running pinn as it seems then you will measure out half a ml on the syringe as 1 ml = 1 mg. So half of that EOD for your .5. I have extra syringes so the same ones I use for injecting, I use for my oral (not reusing of course).

I use an insulin syringe on the liquid adex. It's not injectable but oral only. Your test should be fine. Check for an expiration date.

Back