arnie 500 curl

I'm up to around 450, I hear 500 is where the magic starts though,

DougoeFre5h said:
I heard he loved primo and dbol

I hear he carried a pez dispenser on him full of dbol and the head on it was his head.

AngryMuscles said:
the world record for BB curl is 425
years and years ago kaz was at a powerlifting contest and they were haveing a curl contest on the side , they begged kaz to enter so he asked what the record for strict curl was and it was something in the low 200s . kaz told them load 275 and walked up and repped it out , it was what he used for reps in his regular workout lol .

DADAWG said:
years and years ago kaz was at a powerlifting contest and they were haveing a curl contest on the side , they begged kaz to enter so he asked what the record for strict curl was and it was something in the low 200s . kaz told them load 275 and walked up and repped it out , it was what he used for reps in his regular workout lol .

that's what I saw in wikipedia but the article was deleted..lol! but does BB curls record even matter? lol

DADAWG said:
they begged kaz to enter so he asked what the record for strict curl was and it was something in the low 200s . kaz told them load 275 and walked up and repped it out , it was what he used for reps in his regular workout lol .

I read he was good for 300x10 with a slight cheat.

that tony the bull guy was trying to show off and started some contest on the side at a bodybuilding show where he would chalange any one to curling either 135 or 225, so any way he trained hard for it. Then ronnie was just their and tried and outrepped him by alot.

Back