ARNOLD was BULL****

In my opinion it should have been

GUNTER

or

DEXTER

then

RHUUL

Thats was bullshit Jay looked like he was primer but not oiled and cut enough to see much definition.

Gunther looked way below his best fellas- Ruhl did get hosed though!

Cutler was very cut in this show. Acutally probably the leanest he's been since the 99 ironman. However he lost a lot of size in the process. Chris was the hands down winner. He was just as symetrical as dexter but was caring 40 lb more than him.

Should have gone

1.) Cormier
2.) Jackson
3.) Cutler
4.) Ruhl
5.) Gunter

DirkMoneyshot said:
Cutler was very cut in this show. Acutally probably the leanest he's been since the 99 ironman. However he lost a lot of size in the process. Chris was the hands down winner. He was just as symetrical as dexter but was caring 40 lb more than him.

Should have gone

1.) Cormier
2.) Jackson
3.) Cutler
4.) Ruhl
5.) Gunter

Good call on 1 and 2. From everything I saw, this is how the placing should have went. IMO Chris looked amazing!!!

BTW, do any of you notice that Jay's biceps are very disproportionate?

Easto said:
Good call on 1 and 2. From everything I saw, this is how the placing should have went. IMO Chris looked amazing!!!

BTW, do any of you notice that Jay's biceps are very disproportionate?
Yes, and his right quad appears to be noticably smaller then his left.

Over on Chad's board someone posted a comparison of the way he looked at the 2001 Mr. O and the way he looked at the 2004 Arnold: Very big difference which IMO favors his past look.

From all reports jay has been having some nerve problems with his back which is causing him to not train his quad as hard. This may have something to do with his bicep or it could be that something else was in them? Not my guess but you never know.

I like jay but i really feel he needs to take at least a year away from competition and let his body rest. He competed 8x last year and thats just way to much. If it was me i'd go into hiding till the next arnold.

As far as ruhl he could have even been ahead of jay in my opinion. The one thing that goes against him is his symetry which he's not going to change.

Could have went either way between Dex and Chris with the slight advantage to Cormier. He looked great..,Ruhl loked massive and his delts were INSANE!!..I had the placings pretty much the same as Dirtymoneyshot...All in all a decent show but the top placings could have been different...Also I dont understand how Cutler got the "most muscular" award.......easily went to Ruhl hands down!

DirkMoneyshot said:

Should have gone

1.) Cormier
2.) Jackson
3.) Cutler
4.) Ruhl
5.) Gunter

I agree with 4-5 going either way.

There was NO DOUBT that Ruhl should have won most muscular...cutler, bah :rolleyes: he was off, too light.

BiggieSwolls said:
Yes, and his right quad appears to be noticably smaller then his left.

That is scary shit. I wonder wha it causing that. I looked at alot of the pic's and could tell something is wrong with his whole right side. I hope he can sort it out.

IFBB is a dangerous place for competitors. Once you turn pro with them, very few ever come out without ever suffering from some kind of injuries. I spoke to Don Long about it, (Don is healthy now thanks to his sister who donated her kidney), he pointed out all kindso f injuries..... Also, Don always had one kidney bigger than the other, so I would'nt go blaming roids as what caused his kidney failure. His lifestyle was pretty bizar. Also Kevin Levrone told me the same thing. I really don't think that the IFBB is doing much for promoting the sport this way. Lets face it, the general public will never respect the sport in the US. The IFBB drug tests too. Incredible.
-I have true respect for ALL BODYBUILDERS- especially the IFBB pros. Remarkable athletes who deserve a lot more respect.

You have it all wrong
1-Avigdor
2-Cutler
3-Cormier
4-Jackson
5-Ruhl
Here is the man

Last edited:
Back