arnolds blueprint on bb...............

Its pretty similar from what i understand. Its a good routine. A lot of reps, but nothing groundbreaking. Definitely not a bad routine if you need a new one

Its pretty similar from what i understand. Its a good routine. A lot of reps, but nothing groundbreaking. Definitely not a bad routine if you need a new one

I just transitioned from PowerLifting/ Olympic Lifting into his level one program although I split it into three days instead of two. I do quads and hams separate from chest and back. I should be ready in a few weeks to move on to the level two and then Its cycle time!! woot woot.

I need to try this. Ive been on a BB kick these days. I usually go with pick and choose workouts from arnold, franco, zane, etc...

there is no magic to a training routine.. pick one and follow it.. find the one that works for you

I agree with 3J. Unfortunately diet is the biggest part of the equation. Your program isn't going to make a huge difference. As long as you have a program by a reputable guy your ok. It's your intensity level with said program that is going to make more of a difference.

Back