Aromasin dose ranges

JayC

..in the making
Just curious.. for those that use Aromasin or have used it, what typical daily dose do run?? ..and with what dose of Test?? Since everyone is different and cycles vary, I'm just trying to get a good idea of the typical range.
Thanks all!!

With low dose test 300mg I was using 12.5mg, but I seem highly suseptiple to estrogen sides....25mg made me a lttle too dry and my joints and tendons started to ache.

With low dose test 300mg I was using 12.5mg, but I seem highly suseptiple to estrogen sides....25mg made me a lttle too dry and my joints and tendons started to ache.

That's generally what I hear but maybe I just need more AI.. cuz I've run 25mg daily and still feel like it's not enough and I hold tons of water. I tried 50md/daily for a bit but my shoulders started to ache after a week and I felt cold all the time..

I did a survey a few years back of dosages and most guys were running 1/4 or half a tab a day eg 6.25 - 12.5mg a day.

S.B.C

I usually run 25mg ED when on 500-600mg Test/week. Anything less than that and my nips start to hurt. I believe there was a study done showing there were no added benefits from running 50mg over 25mg and that 25mg was really the optimal dose. I'll see if I can find it on PubMed.

I usually run 25mg ED when on 500-600mg Test/week. Anything less than that and my nips start to hurt. I believe there was a study done showing there were no added benefits from running 50mg over 25mg and that 25mg was really the optimal dose. I'll see if I can find it on PubMed.

yep I read the same articles..25mg was the highest dose needed so maybe start low and work up if you need to...If you know your body you can tell when the dose is too low or high...I tried 12.mg EOD or 25mg EOD due to the meds half life but ED seemed to give the most stable estrogen levels ( as far as I could tell )

Maybe if you were on a gram of Test EW ir more you might need higher doses but then you would probably move over to letro

That sounds about right and would make sense.. thanks for posting. I'll just keep it at 25/day and stop trying to fuck with it. ;)

Back