Aromasin

soilwork

Has anybody made a solution with this compound and if so how many milligams can you fit in a ml of everclear.ANd does it disolve or does it have to be shakin not stirred.any help would be greatly appreciatted

I use some shitty 80 proof vodka and it makes a nice micro-cyrystaline suspension at 12.5mg/ml...easy to dose it kinda looks like milk when you shake it.

thanks

Would 12.5 per day sound good for say 1gram of test a week I really haven't had any problems except for high doses of tren. the only problems I get is acne and aggression the last isn't much of a prob I think.

Misunderstanding

TEst or tren is the culprit but I haven't went over 400mg of test with 400mg tren enathate.this time I am taking only test starting with 800mg EW and If I can tolerate I wish to increase but as I said I really never had any estrogen issues.

Its different than arimidex in that it basically suicidally binds to aromatase, leaving it inactive. Its a very effective Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and doesnt seem to come with the sides that letro gives and is stronger than adex (though not necessarily on a mg/mg basis, just because they act a bit different on aromatase)

thanks

Doc and doug I will be trying some aroma I heard It is good post cycle therapy (pct) also but who wants to come off!?

DougoeFre5h said:
Its different than arimidex in that it basically suicidally binds to aromatase, leaving it inactive. Its a very effective Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and doesnt seem to come with the sides that letro gives and is stronger than adex (though not necessarily on a mg/mg basis, just because they act a bit different on aromatase)
It isn't stronger than Arimidex (anastrozole) in women, but it may be different in men.

mranak said:
It doesn't subsitute a SERM.

i assumed he meant as an addition to SERMs. man you are getting to be mister KNOW IT ALL lately around here. What have you made? 100ml of Test? bwahahahahahahahahahahah

On the Aroma note, it is by far the best Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I have taken thus far. Letro knocks my dick in the dirt. Adex fucks up my lipids. This is a great addition to any cycle is you want to keep BP down and estro sides away.

RJH8541 said:
i assumed he meant as an addition to SERMs.
Did I say, "as an additional to SERMs"? No. Most guys don't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at all during PCT.

RJH8541 said:
man you are getting to be mister KNOW IT ALL lately around here. What have you made? 100ml of Test? bwahahahahahahahahahahah
What does this advice have to do with brewing?

And I have made more than test, thank you.

asshole.

DougoeFre5h said:
i SAID not on a mg/mg basis. It suicidally binds to aromatase, unlike adex which basically turns it off when they meet and greet.
I know what you said.

But even still, the clinical data on woman shows that 1mg of Arimidex/day lowers estrogen more than 25mg of Aromasin/day. Get it?

I realize that it seems off that the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that is suicidal lowers estrogen less.

Unfortunately, we have a lack of data of these drugs in men, but some is available. I was very surprised to learn that while Arimdiex lowers estradiol by like 93% or similar in women, it only lowers it by about 50% in men. And .5mg/day and 1mg/day were the same in men. But this percentage might change for men with greatly elevated estradiol (such as is the case when using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) doses of testosterone)

mranak said:
Did I say, "as an additional to SERMs"? No. Most guys don't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at all during PCT.

What does this advice have to do with brewing?

And I have made more than test, thank you.

asshole.

this is why i like you so much... cause like me i never know when you are kidding or not.

not that I give a fuck,just stating the obvious.:D

mranak what dont you understand when i say NOT on a mg/mg basis. Yes mg for mg adex kicks the crap out of aromasin. It also has a LIMIT to what it can bind and unbind because its not suicidal like aromasin. So until you get your fucking ass of your office chair and get 2000mg test floating around your body and you try BOTH and see the difference is, i dont want to read 1 more gay fucking study you found doing a late night pubmed search. Got me?

Back