as promised... Kexing HGH update

Hell I will chime in if Maxmurph doesnt mind.. I have been on it for almost 4 weeks now I all I can say is HOLY SHIT! Fat Loss is there strength is still going up. I am cutting right now so I am losing weight like crazy! As of right now I am down to 217 in the buff, at around 11.5% BF.

I just finished post cycle therapy (pct) a 2 weeks or so ago,, did LR3 IGF-1 with that. Lost ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I cant wait to get going with the Primo and GH!

Sweet. I was really looking forward to running GH soon with my next cycle but was losing hope. I will look into things again, never used it before. The people that like it, really like it.

ya im gona start my first gh/slin/test combo As soon as it comes here.. :D im goin for flexing, hope its just as good as jintro as they say

It ll be first time on slin also...

After 2+ months on them, I would highly advise you bros to stay away from them. I promise...you do not want to try them! Because if you do, you will not want to come off of them. Plus they're just cheap enough, that you can probably afford to stay on them indefinately. & who would want to stay on HGH indefinately?

Seriously though, I have found the Kexings to be a nice addition to my BB'ing tool box. Like I said before, i've never done any other HGH to compare it to. However, at this point though, I doubt I'll even try anything else. They have done everything I was expecting them to do and more. I seriously don't want to come off & will likely stay on for the rest of the year.

Personally, I've been able to drop over 2% bf within the first month, & that was without dieting. I've since dropped another 1 - 1 1/2%, again with no change in diet. The kicker is that my weight hasn't really changed either. So what does that tell ya? All that at a mere 3iu/day. The fat loss has slowed down some now though, so I'm set to start my CKD Monday. I'm excited about how the HGH may play into the results. So we'll see.

Anyway, I've been very happy with my results and would definately recommend them to anyone. At the price you can find these things, I just don't see how you can beat em.

lol once sec i thought u reallly mean it by sayin not to try these... i thought they are shity or some thing...

Question:

What if u eat like ur bulking... how much fat u gain while adding muscle?

Mudge said:
Thats killer Cisco, I'd love to drop bodyfat + gain.

Yeah that really has come as a pleasant surprise.

I had originally intended to just run the gh for the first month and see how I reacted (and to be quite honest see if they were actually real). Then start dieting after week four. Well after four weeks I was dropping bf so fast I just said the hell with the diet. The results have since started to slow down. I'm definately still making progress, just coming slower. So I've decided to hit a CKD and see what happens. I've actually even thought about experimenting and running above my typical maintenance cals while doing the diet...just to see if I could get some good growth while simulataneously dropping serious BF. Probably not possible, but considering that I have been able to get some modest growth while shedding fat...I thought I'd give it a swing and see if I couldn't hit one over the fence!

Bullfx said:
lol once sec i thought u reallly mean it by sayin not to try these... i thought they are shity or some thing...

Question:

What if u eat like ur bulking... how much fat u gain while adding muscle?

LOL...nah just messing around!

Thats actually a good question and one I've been thinking a lot about. I don't know about anyone else, but I put on way too much bf while bulking. That's even if I eat cleanly. Just blessed with wonderful genetics I guess...:rolleyes: Anyway, I'm probably gonna end up continuing to run the GH for the rest of the year & I'll likely hit a pretty big bulking cycle come fall. I'm thinking/hoping the HGH will keep the fat gain to a bare minimum. The thing is, I haven't seen anyone write very much about doing low doses of GH on bulking cycles. Its always larger doses. I'd be very interested in hearing what is possible through lower doses myself. We'll see I guess...

ya bro thats the #1 reason i actually wana do gh... i read that at 6iu-10iu ed u can gain with out chaning bf... thats a big fukin deal to me, i gain fat so fast its bullshit...

right when my cycle starts to kick ass, strength goin up, ect. the fat gains kick in, and there it goes the motivation to gain any more ...

Bullfx said:
ya bro thats the #1 reason i actually wana do gh... i read that at 6iu-10iu ed u can gain with out chaning bf... thats a big fukin deal to me, i gain fat so fast its bullshit...

:confused: Start with 2IU's, work your way up to your optimal amount. I HIGHLY doubt that 10 IU's is anyone's optimal amount; unless you are looking for fun things to deal with such as debilitating carpal tunnel syndrome.

Many bro's on here have taken 2-3 IU's along with their bulkers and have reported that they maintained thier bf% (or lost some fat) while gaining weight on their bulkers.

This stuff (GH) is not a miracle drug and NOT without sides; I am reading too many posts lately of people that think they can take mass quantities of GH and ONLY induce the favorable effetcs. It's a serious hormone and needs to be taken with such caution. :)

The goal here is to find the OPTIMAL amount (defined as best positive effects/negative effects ratio), not just the amount you can afford ($) to take.

Again---start LOW (2 IU's for several months) then work up. .... Good Luck.

Last edited:
I considered doing 4-6iu but not only is it expensive but its really starting to get up there in dose, 2-3iu ED would be a good first timer try.

Drveejay11 said:
:confused: Start with 2IU's, work your way up to your optimal amount. I HIGHLY doubt that 10 IU's is anyone's optimal amount; unless you are looking for fun things to deal with such as debilitating carpal tunnel syndrome.

Many bro's on here have taken 2-3 IU's along with their bulkers and have reported that they maintained thier bf% (or lost some fat) while gaining weight on their bulkers.

This stuff (GH) is not a miracle drug and NOT without sides; I am reading too many posts lately of people that think they can take mass quantities of GH and ONLY induce the favorable effetcs. It's a serious hormone and needs to be taken with such caution. :)

The goal here is to find the OPTIMAL amount (defined as best positive effects/negative effects ratio), not just the amount you can afford ($) to take.

Again---start LOW (2 IU's for several months) then work up. .... Good Luck.

This is a good point. Even at my modest dose of 3iu/day, I've found the edema can be QUITE annoying at times. Especially the first few weeks. I have been fortunate to not suffer the carpal tunnel likes sides, but if the severity of my edema sides happen to parallel dosage, then I'm not sure I could handle much more. It quite simply would drive me nuts. I can hardly type at times now without my fingers going numb...so much worse would be too much of a distraction IMO. So I definately agree to start off slowly and see how you react...

how old are most of you guys, or when did you start taking GH? What would be a good age to start? Are you take any AASs with the HGH, is it necesary? Say you were to do 6 months of GH would you cycle the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like normal or stay on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 6 months?

thanks
:D

PIT said:
how old are most of you guys, or when did you start taking GH? What would be a good age to start? Are you take any AASs with the HGH, is it necesary? Say you were to do 6 months of GH would you cycle the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like normal or stay on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 6 months?

thanks
:D

I'm 30. Just from those who I've been talking to about HGH, it seems that the older you are, the better your results, which certainly makes sense.

As far as what age to start, to be honest, I really had absolutely no problem staying lean before I hit about 26 or 27. Thats about when my metabolism started slowing down. So for me, I think that is wehn it is best utilized. However, my opinion is based more upon using HGH for fat loss than mass gain.

Am I taking AAS? Yes, I'm currently running 540mgs of EQ per week, with about 240mgs of test. I'm using the chinese brand of EQ, which also has some test in it, so its kinda hard to say exactly.

Would I do a 6 month cycle to coincide with my HGH cycle? Well, I am actually. Of course I love long EQ cycles anyway, so this isn't such a break from the norm. I personally think HGH and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) complement each other well, but it certainly wouldn't be necessary IMO to do both. In fact, I know a couple bros who prefer to use HGH as a bridge between their cycles. They say they tend to keep more of the gains from their cycles by doing this.

well i started my kexing cycle 14 days ago @ 3iu before bed... Well see how this goes :D

by the way im only 21 Years old!!!!!!!! I know kinda young but i am plannin to do my first show next year... and i need to grow as much and as fast as possible...

cheers

No cold water here, but have any of your GH users had any blood sugar (diabetes) problems. From some earlier posts, I got the impression that it was inevitable.

Satient2003

Back