ASIDE from strength/recovery...what can I expect?

Micklos

Okay, so I just had my first pin on week 5 of my cycle. I'm using test-E at 250/250/w and have been using D-bol at 40mg/day. The source checks out on the labs source-checker, and so far I can say the D-bol is definitely legit. Strength is going up, there is sporadic horniness - like the kind that feels like you're coming up off something, with butterflies in the stomach and a weird feeling in the throat a bit like trapped wind. I've been getting back-pumps, too, but that feels pretty good.
Anyway, I should be feeling the test soon, so what should I be looking out for? The Dbol did nothing for my recovery, but yesterday I had a great back day and killed it on Dead lift, and today, I hardly have anything to remind me that yesterday was back day. (except, a bit more muscle, I hope) Usually, after back day, I feel like Bambi every time I try to stand up or bend over. So, I guess this could be the test kicking in properly. Also, the last few nights I've been soaked in sweat. No horniness yet. That kind of tapered off after a while, and I think it was the Dbol.
So...what other cool stuff might I be in for around this point? Does everyone get horny? How common are effects like enhanced mod and sense of well-being? Do most people feel more motivated?

And finally...Once I know the test has kicked in properly, should I just stop using the Dbol, or should I taper it off over a week or more?

Expect your balls to shrink to the size of raisins, your hair to fall out, and increased joint pain. If your lucky you'll only get 2/3 of these symptoms.

Expect your balls to shrink to the size of raisins, your hair to fall out, and increased joint pain. If your lucky you'll only get 2/3 of these symptoms.
right on there Mr.Positive aren't you just a bright ray of sunshine not everyone experiences all this.

Run dbol for 4 weeks and then stop, dont taper.

As far as what to look for on test, for me, and most i would assume, more focused, more intensity, euphoric feeling, sense of well being, confidence (even more so than usual). I dont call Testosterone a performance enhancing drug i call it a life enhancing drug lol!!!! You see recovery time speed up alot as well and strength go up and mind muscle connection become better.

I would expect a crash pretty soon. Week 5 and just NOW starting the test. Simply amazing.

Kick starts work by taking them WITH the esterfied injectables, not in place of them. Not trying to be a dick here, but this is one of those things that a simple question on just about any board could have helped with.

Please tell me you're using an AI...?

AAS doesn't give a "high", or any other type of reaction. It can make you more assertive or even aggressive if you already have that kind of personality. Yes, libido can get crazy if you do it right, but lactating man-boobies if done wrong. Please be safe.

My 0.02c. :p

I would expect a crash pretty soon. Week 5 and just NOW starting the test. Simply amazing.

Kick starts work by taking them WITH the esterfied injectables, not in place of them. Not trying to be a dick here, but this is one of those things that a simple question on just about any board could have helped with.

AAS doesn't give a "high", or any other type of reaction. It can make you more assertive or even aggressive if you already have that kind of personality. Yes, libido can get crazy if you do it right, but lactating man-boobies if done wrong. Please be safe.

Woah good call, I totally misread the first part of that post!!! Halfwit is right in what he said you feel a bit of a crash off the dbol as the long estered tests take about 4-5 week to kick in, whatever you do though DONT run the dbol for 4 more weeks

Whoahhh, there! Hold your horses! You mis-read, or I mis-typed! I've been on the test since day one! I don't know how you got the impression that I just switched from oral-only to injectable. I'm not expecting to get high, but many people report effects other than just an increase in performance in the gym

Woah good call, I totally misread the first part of that post!!! Halfwit is right in what he said you feel a bit of a crash off the dbol as the long estered tests take about 4-5 week to kick in, whatever you do though DONT run the dbol for 4 more weeks

Ah, no, I see now why he misunderstood! I meant, it was the first pin OF the fifth week. Not the first pin. In other words...It's the start of week 5!

Run dbol for 4 weeks and then stop, dont taper.

As far as what to look for on test, for me, and most i would assume, more focused, more intensity, euphoric feeling, sense of well being, confidence (even more so than usual). I dont call Testosterone a performance enhancing drug i call it a life enhancing drug lol!!!! You see recovery time speed up alot as well and strength go up and mind muscle connection become better.

Yeah, the last couple of workouts, I've got crazy pumps and felt I could work the same body parts the next day with no trouble, so I guess this is where things get interesting. I'm really curious to see if I'll get any of these "life enhancing" effects you mention. I still remember the raw energy I felt every day as a teenager. I don't miss sitting through English class with an aching hard-on that won't go away, though.

Ahhh lol ok perfect problem solved, keep doin what ur doing my man!!

What? Even the torture and killing? Because I've been trying to cut down! ;-) Will do. Pin days are the highlight of my week at the moment. It's weird how addictive the whole ritual is!

Whoahhh, there! Hold your horses! You mis-read, or I mis-typed! I've been on the test since day one! I don't know how you got the impression that I just switched from oral-only to injectable. I'm not expecting to get high, but many people report effects other than just an increase in performance in the gym

Alright, I'll pull the claws back as it was just a misunderstanding. I've just seen so many guys that come here with half the picture and completely mess themselves up in no time flat. I'm glad you're not one of them. :)

Hunger increases, subtle but noticeable strength increases, and usually a good sense of well-being are what I notice. Of course the little guy I keep tucked away in my briefs has a louder voice and I do have better focus while moving heavy things, but it is more of a "let's see the changes at the end" type of deal imo.

Dbol has pretty much given you the quick and dirty on what's to come in the next few weeks. ;)

Either during or shortly after the cycle, you will more than likely develop "forever small syndrome"

My condolences

FSS

Last edited:
Alright, I'll pull the claws back as it was just a misunderstanding. I've just seen so many guys that come here with half the picture and completely mess themselves up in no time flat. I'm glad you're not one of them. :)

Hunger increases, subtle but noticeable strength increases, and usually a good sense of well-being are what I notice. Of course the little guy I keep tucked away in my briefs has a louder voice and I do have better focus while moving heavy things, but it is more of a "let's see the changes at the end" type of deal imo.

Dbol has pretty much given you the quick and dirty on what's to come in the next few weeks. ;)

Nah, I re-read what I typed and it does give the impression that I was switching over to test now. I've noticed my recovery has been much better after the last 2 workouts. The D-bol did nothing at all for that. I could push more weight, but the increase in suffering the next day went right up with it. An increase in appetite would be welcome, because the D-bol seems to have had a negative affect, there. I'm having to choke down stuff I don't feel like eating. I looked into it, and some people are saying it causes this for them, too, whereas others say they eat everything in sight.
I'm happy with the gains so far, and this increased recovery is awesome. The rest - if anything - will just be gravy.

Back