Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Thanks Mega. I also have BAC water on hand from previous HCG kits. So, how much BAC water should I use for the 5000 iu HCG vial? The HCG vial is very tiny so I am assuming I should use 2 ml of BAC water to mix it with. If that is the case, what will my dosage be on my .5 ml slim pin to equal a 500 IU shot?

I started with .25 mg of Anastrozole E3.5D and did that for a few months. My E dropped from 60 to 45 but I did not feel any better and joints still hurt along with weight gain and acne, so then I bumped it up to .5 mg of Anastrozole E3.5D and now my E is at 30 which I thought would be better. I still have sore joints and acne but my weight did drop a bit which was the only positive. I guess I can just go back to .25 mg and see how I feel.

Thanks Mega. I also have BAC water on hand from previous HCG kits. So, how much BAC water should I use for the 5000 iu HCG vial? The HCG vial is very tiny so I am assuming I should use 2 ml of BAC water to mix it with. If that is the case, what will my dosage be on my .5 ml slim pin to equal a 500 IU shot?

I started with .25 mg of Anastrozole E3.5D and did that for a few months. My E dropped from 60 to 45 but I did not feel any better and joints still hurt along with weight gain and acne, so then I bumped it up to .5 mg of Anastrozole E3.5D and now my E is at 30 which I thought would be better. I still have sore joints and acne but my weight did drop a bit which was the only positive. I guess I can just go back to .25 mg and see how I feel.

When I mix a 5000iu vial of hCG, I use 2ml of bac water. That results in .10ml = 250iu.. Think about it... 1ml (half the vial) would be 2500iu. Dividing that into ten parts gets you 250iu .

Have you tried running a low dose of Deca for your joints? 200mg/week would be therapeutic.

thanks again! I do not know anything about deca but I will look into that. For now, aside from dialing in my AI dosage, I have ordered Glucosamine/Chondroitin and will see if that helps. I also will stop isolating my biceps and triceps when working out.

Should we take iron supplements after donating blood if we had high Hematocrit levels prior to donating?

No unless you have an iron deficiency.

Don't they prick your finger and check iron before your allowed to donate blood in the first place ? if you had an iron deficiency they would not allow you to donate in the first..
correct?

Don't they prick your finger and check iron before your allowed to donate blood in the first place ? if you had an iron deficiency they would not allow you to donate in the first..
correct?

They just checked Hemoglobin, BP, Pulse and Temp.

So no need to supplement iron from the loss during a donation?

I've posted elsewhere on the forum but wanted to ask if there are any other women using testosterone and if so, where do I find them?

Hey guys i received some blood work back today and they forgot to run Free Test, i only got total test back and it was high. Would one assume that if Total T is High Free T is? I thought i read this question before on here but couldn't find it

Hey guys i received some blood work back today and they forgot to run Free Test, i only got total test back and it was high. Would one assume that if Total T is High Free T is? I thought i read this question before on here but couldn't find it

Yes, that is the correct assumption to make.

First of all, many thanks to the creators of this thread. Its taken while to find true TRT forum , one that isn't interspersed with acronyms and jargon I don't need like blasts and cruise. Great work to keep those posters out of the discussion.

As an older guy testosterone has been effective at feeling good, and though perhaps not a miracle cure, it serving me well.

What I have learned here that's important. Take testosterone 2/week in lower doses - 100mg a week is more than enough. HCG works well, use the the Chrisler protocol. Some of us need need an aromatase inhibitor, and Aromasin works well for me. Keeps the acne under control.

Keep up the good work.

First of all, many thanks to the creators of this thread. Its taken while to find true TRT forum , one that isn't interspersed with acronyms and jargon I don't need like blasts and cruise. Great work to keep those posters out of the discussion.

As an older guy testosterone has been effective at feeling good, and though perhaps not a miracle cure, it serving me well.

What I have learned here that's important. Take testosterone 2/week in lower doses - 100mg a week is more than enough. HCG works well, use the the Chrisler protocol. Some of us need need an aromatase inhibitor, and Aromasin works well for me. Keeps the acne under control.

Keep up the good work.

Always good to hear good that please keep us posted in your threads :)

Haven't had a chance to go through this thread yet. Have some quick questions!

I ran into a doctor and jokingly asked him to prescribe me trt. He suggested I go for a blood test after 2 days no sleep and no fats to test low. So that got me thinking..

How much would trt cream equate to mg of test injections?

Could I use trt with an oral?

Will I be reliant on trt for the rest of my life if I start?

Haven't had a chance to go through this thread yet. Have some quick questions!

I ran into a doctor and jokingly asked him to prescribe me trt. He suggested I go for a blood test after 2 days no sleep and no fats to test low. So that got me thinking..

How much would trt cream equate to mg of test injections?

Could I use trt with an oral?

Will I be reliant on trt for the rest of my life if I start?

So you have a weird doctor. So much for Do No Harm yadda yadda yadda.

No way to know with cream due to changing and unpredictable absorption/aromatization rates.

An oral what? Please elaborate.

Yes, reliant on TRT for the rest of your hopefully long life and perhaps infertile.

So you have a weird doctor. So much for Do No Harm yadda yadda yadda.

No way to know with cream due to changing and unpredictable absorption/aromatization rates.

An oral what? Please elaborate.

Yes, reliant on TRT for the rest of your hopefully long life and perhaps infertile.

He's not my doctor, just a doctor who trains at my gym (an acquaintance).

Oral I was referring to var/winny/dbol.

But now that you mention the unpredictable absorption and infertility it definitely scares me.

I had just looked to it as an alternative not to pin cause I hate needles, but I can handle them. However I cannot store hcg etc in my fridge.

He's not my doctor, just a doctor who trains at my gym (an acquaintance).

Oral I was referring to var/winny/dbol.

But now that you mention the unpredictable absorption and infertility it definitely scares me.

I had just looked to it as an alternative not to pin cause I hate needles, but I can handle them. However I cannot store hcg etc in my fridge.

Yes, you could run orals AAS with your TRT. But it doesn't make you immune to the liver issues.

If you can't pin, AAS and or TRT is probably a bad idea.

Can you buy another fridge to hold some hCG? I keep mine in a small dorm fridge. Fridges are pretty inexpensive.

Back