Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
I wanted to start a thread for all those people reading that have questions but may be too intimated to post thinking there questions are dumb or someone will make fun of it. So basically this is a no flaming thread.

Please make sure ALL questions are related to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and not cycling and try to keep them short and sweet :D

I am not saying not to write it out, but lets try and keep it to 1 question per post, if you have multiple questions start with the most important and as we get them answered then feel free to make another post about your next question.

Fire away................:uzi:

I take 200/ week of test and .25 eod of Arimidex
Was taken off of Axiron and put on shots 4months ago.
I felt fine, first few months but now around the 3rd or 4th day after the shot I feel like everything crashes.

I have Axiron left over, what are your thoughts on using this a couple times per week ?
Or maybe go the other way and lower the shot dosage?
My test level was at 1000 at last blood draw.
I know it's two questions. LOL
Thanks

I take 200/ week of test and .25 eod of Arimidex
Was taken off of Axiron and put on shots 4months ago.
I felt fine, first few months but now around the 3rd or 4th day after the shot I feel like everything crashes.

I have Axiron left over, what are your thoughts on using this a couple times per week ?
Or maybe go the other way and lower the shot dosage?
My test level was at 1000 at last blood draw.
I know it's two questions. LOL
Thanks

Please keep in mind I am not a physician, this is for entertainment purposes only and you should consult your physician before changing or engaging in any therapeutic program :shoot3:

So I don't think the dip in feeling is from dropping T levels, prolly from an increase of estrogen at the tail end, or at least an unfavorable T/E ratio.

If you were to try 3/4 of the dose on a 5 day schedule this could alleviate your problem. There is nothing wrong with using a little cream though to keep your trough up before another shot. These are the things you play with.

if your blood levels were at 1k a day before your next shot you probably got up to 2k. I would try loading the adex on or after shot day, instead of spreading it out so much. If this works that means your E was dropping too low before your next shot. Some HCG may help keep E where it needs to be.

I guess i would have to ask what kind of estrogen sides are you getting when your get that unwanted feeling, IE do youo have sore joints and are staying very lean? headaches?

Or are you gaining weight easily and have some water retention? acne? this would mean its too high, or unfavorable ratio.

Please keep in mind I am not a physician, this is for entertainment purposes only and you should consult your physician before changing or engaging in any therapeutic program :shoot3:

So I don't think the dip in feeling is from dropping T levels, prolly from an increase of estrogen at the tail end, or at least an unfavorable T/E ratio.

If you were to try 3/4 of the dose on a 5 day schedule this could alleviate your problem. There is nothing wrong with using a little cream though to keep your trough up before another shot. These are the things you play with.

if your blood levels were at 1k a day before your next shot you probably got up to 2k. I would try loading the adex on or after shot day, instead of spreading it out so much. If this works that means your E was dropping too low before your next shot. Some HCG may help keep E where it needs to be.

I guess i would have to ask what kind of estrogen sides are you getting when your get that unwanted feeling, IE do youo have sore joints and are staying very lean? headaches?

Or are you gaining weight easily and have some water retention? acne? this would mean its too high, or unfavorable ratio.

Thanks so much!!!
The sides are acne, easy weight gain, bloated feeling

Well its time to either reduce dose, or IMO I would take your adex 2 times a week instead of 3 or 4. It has a 72 hour half life.

If its estrogen I would stay away from the cream for now until you decide when and how much adex you need. Also making sure your liver is functioning properly will help to reduce build up: Meaning that your body isn't getting rid of the E fast enough to make room for the new.

Eating fibrous veggies and getting into some lipotropics or probiotics will help the liver function properly.

Guys have to remember that when getting on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) program you are handing your body a workload it is not used too, so all these extra hormones go in, and your body isn't use to getting rid of that many once they become toxins.

Thanks Oak.
My diet is good, but I will get some Liver supps and ask the doc about a liver check as well.
Will work on the adex as well
Again, Thank you!!!

my pops is 50 years old. a smoker, takes metformin and a few other drugs for his diabetes. no slin. has moderdately high bp like 145/85-95 ish. doesnt workout. im sure his test levels are below normal. my question is would it be safe for him to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? or should he start working out first?

Probiotics and Liver Function - Contact http://increasemyt.com/about for details

Probiotic bacteria have well-established beneficial effects in the management of diarrhoeal diseases. Newer evidence suggests that probiotics have the potential to reduce the risk of developing inflammatory bowel diseases and intestinal bacterial overgrowth after gut surgery. In liver health, the main benefits of probiotics might occur through preventing the production and/or uptake of lipopolysaccharides in the gut, and therefore reducing levels of low-grade inflammation. Specific immune stimulation by probiotics through processes involving dendritic cells might also be beneficial to the host immunological status and help prevent pathogen translocation. Hepatic fat metabolism also seems to be influenced by the presence of commensal bacteria, and potentially by probiotics; although the mechanisms by which probiotic might act on the liver are still unclear. However, this might be of major importance in the future because low-grade inflammation, hepatic fat infiltration, and hepatitis might become more prevalent as a result of high fat intake and the increased prevalence of obesity.

Probiotics and gut health: A special focus on liver diseases

my pops is 50 years old. a smoker, takes metformin and a few other drugs for his diabetes. no slin. has moderdately high bp like 145/85-95 ish. doesnt workout. im sure his test levels are below normal. my question is would it be safe for him to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? or should he start working out first?

I am sure he has lowT as well, he has all the signs plus he is on oral meds which are notorious for lowering testosterone.

It is safer for him to get on therapy right away, keep in mind he is doing it at this point for health reasons, so although working out will help his program it is warranted wether he works out or not. Think of it as someone who needs adequate amounts of T just for normal daily duties, aside from correcting BMI wich is a pleasurable side effect.

No restart for him, getting what little he could possibly make to return at his age is not worth it. It is supplementation time, and at his age GH optimization would be important to ward off any intrinsic diseases in his future.

It is also important to note that diabetics who take insulin normally need half there normal dose once they start TRT.

Hope this helps

I have been diagnosed with Gynecomastia from my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I am starting to get "bitch tits." I have been doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about 3 months at 100mg per week of Test Cyp. My new found boobs ache/burn inside. I am starting Arimidex. I was prescribed .50mg daily. Is there anything else that I can do to reverse the "bitch tits" this lovely case of gyno has given me?

I have been diagnosed with Gynecomastia from my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I am starting to get "bitch tits." I have been doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about 3 months at 100mg per week of Test Cyp. My new found boobs ache/burn inside. I am starting Arimidex. I was prescribed .50mg daily. Is there anything else that I can do to reverse the "bitch tits" this lovely case of gyno has given me?

Here is the newest info on the block regarding treatment of gyno from the 2 most respected doctors (IMHO) in the world in regards to anything androgen.

Medical therapy is most useful during the painful phase of gynecomastia. Testosterone replacement can be used to improve gynecomastia secondary to hypogonadism. Topical preparations are preferable as they lead to more steady-state levels of testosterone in the body as compared with the injectable forms, which can worsen breast enlargement by aromatizing to estradiol. In recent years, anti-estrogens have been increasingly used empirically for symptomatic gynecomastia. Tamoxifen given orally at doses of 20 mg daily for up to 3 months has been shown to be effective in a number of randomized and nonrandomized trials demonstrating up to 80% partial improvement and 60% complete regression. Alagaratnam found 80% complete resolution of gynecomastia in Chinese men treated with tamoxifen for a median duration of 2 months.[27] Anastrozole has been shown to reverse testosterone-induced gynecomastia in two hypogonadal men.

Medscape: Medscape Access

Now I will say that my first choice would be a very strong dose of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex, but up to 1-1.5mg QD, this is gonna suck cause your E will crash but it may be worth doing for a short period of time.

Then there are those ol timers that say the only thing that helps their gyno is Nolva. On paper a combo would work best.

don't get your expectations too high though, as you will notice in all the studies you "may" see a "reduction" only way to perm solve it is with surgery and even then it can come back.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
a lot of great info in this thread, please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need help with any of these programs OAK is talking about, we are always making sure we have the newest and safest protocols on the market.

hey fellas, im totally new to the hole "supplements" plan, im 34 just starting working out a year and a half ago, i see some gains in strength and size but i was at a Plato so i decided to get some gear online because some of my buddys from the gym (talked me into it) which i have been taking for 3 weeks now and i dont feel much different. i was told it would take that long before it starts working but the place i got it from doesnt have good reviews im taking test 250 and tren 200 what should i expect. im 5'8 150 pounds would like to get to a lean 170. i have been lurking here and there just never really had balls to ask any questions so here is my first post any help would be great thanks.

hey fellas, im totally new to the hole "supplements" plan, im 34 just starting working out a year and a half ago, i see some gains in strength and size but i was at a Plato so i decided to get some gear online because some of my buddys from the gym (talked me into it) which i have been taking for 3 weeks now and i dont feel much different. i was told it would take that long before it starts working but the place i got it from doesnt have good reviews im taking test 250 and tren 200 what should i expect. im 5'8 150 pounds would like to get to a lean 170. i have been lurking here and there just never really had balls to ask any questions so here is my first post any help would be great thanks.

Please keep in mind this is the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum and technically we can not answer questions about "cycling"

So let me put it this way:

First thing you need to do is stop the Tren, it is not for the average person, especially not the person that is just starting to try in get his health right.

When talking about gaining weight, or maintaing weight it is very important to make sure you are getting the calories needed to support the tissue growth. Now those that have low testosterone may not have the androgens in there body to build the muscle but as you can see you can not have one without the other.

So although optimizing testosterone levels help achieve higher protein synthesis rate, there is no protein synthesis without protein. at your height and weight the first thing I would do is look into your diet, I see guys say all the time there diet is good, then I ask them what they are eating, and they can not list to a T what they ate yesterday. For someone with an ectomorph body type you must count cals to make sure you are surpassing your BMR (basal metabolic rate).

You new guys over 30 need to call IMT, what you need is a health coach man, this is too much to learn in one day.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Back