Aspirated strange liquid (maybe pus?) from my quad, happend to anyone?

RamboTheDog

I was wondering if this has happend to anyone, because i have asked a few friends of mine who also do gear and their response was negative.
I tried researching abotu this subject but pretty much every topic about this envolves blood mixed with pus and pain, which isnt my case.

I will try to be as precise as possible.

I have been shooting EOD (2.2cc each shot) since december until end of january and now i switched to ED shots (1.7cc each shot)

Half the gear (all the test) is pharm grade (obtained with doctor's prescription from a pharmacy) and the other half is from a trustworthy underground lab.

I am extremely careful with cleaning spots before shooting, meaning i ALWAYS shower before a shot AND use 70% alchool swab (at least 2 on the same spot)

I rotate 8 spots:
Mid quads (2 spots)
upper quads (2 spots)
ventroglutes (2 spots)
glutes (2 spots)

First time (mid december) i was going to inject into my left ventroglute (last shot into this spot had been 2 weeks before) and when i aspirated, the usual air bubbles or vacuum came out, but 1 second later they disappeared and the syringe seemed to be fuller. At first i thought i was going crazy or something because the liquid was pretty much the same colour as the gear. So i kept aspirating until it went from 2.2cc to 3cc (full syringe) of the same liquid colour, which was when i pulled the needle out. Of course i threw the gear away.

The weird thing is that it was a very clear liquid and it mixed with the gear like it was gear. After that i didnt shoot into that spot for about 3 weeks and now im shooting it with no problems.
Symptons: Nothing, no pain, no redness, no swelling, no blood, no warmth, no smell.

Second time was about 1 month after the first time and it happend when i was going to inject into my right ventroglute (last shot into this spot had been 2 weeks before). It was pretty similar to the episode that happend today, of which i speak of below and post a picture.

Today i was going to inject into my right mid quad (1.7cc) and when i started aspirating a very cloudly liquid started to come inside the syringe, so i kept aspirating until the syringe was full (3cc) and pulled out
After that i took a new syringe and needle, cleaned the spot and inserted the needle with an empty syringe inside the exact same spot. As i started to aspirate, the only thing that came out was about 0.5 cc of blood (only blood, nothing mixed im sure)

The liquid is brownish and has a weird (not bad) smell, kinda like gear lol and it is oily, because when i put some on my fingers to rub, they became shiny, like i had oil on them.

Symptons: nothing, no pain (not even when aspirating or anything), no redness, no swelling, no warmth, no strong smell

Well, im in the dark here, because i would like to know what this is exactly. I know it could be an abcess or a sterile abcess, but how to know for sure. Should i or should i not take antibiotics?

The first 2 times i didnt take any antibiotics and nothing happend, because im shooting into those spots with no problems now.

Tomorrow im going to speak to a teacher of mine and a friend who is a doctor to see what they think about it, but they might just try to make me be afraid or simply take a while to respond.
Meanwhile, if anyone has any input i would appreciate it, since i am quite a bit anxious about this.
Thank you.

About the image, in the middle is the content of the first aspiration (about 1.3cc of this weird brownish liquid) and on the outer part is the blood (about 0.5cc) from the second aspiration.

View attachment 567178

This is Definitely Strange.
In all my Decades, I've never seen, nor heard of this.

The only thing that comes to mind.
If you are Injecting in the same place.
You may be Aspirating the Oil that hasn't fully absorbed yet, from a Previous Injection........................ JP
P.S.
Be interested in what your Doctor Friend has to say.

Aspirating is kinda old school and isn't recommended to do anymore. Throwing gear away that contained a type of fluid that you aspirated is silly. You could've still pinned it. Everything would've went right back to where it was...

Is this your first cycle and if not have previous injections ever had a response like this, or have they all went ok. I'm personally on the paranoid side so I would stop any cycle if I was experiencing this issue. So my recommendation would be to stop until you figure out what is going on. There's always more cycles you can take in the future. I could be wrong but better safe then sorry.

Yes, i did stop the blast instantly, because the first thing that crossed my mind was that the brownish liquid is the gear that wasnt absorbed. If it isnt being absorbed in one spot then it will probably happen in another spot and it might lead to problems (maybe). Also i dont make a living out of this and Blasting gains aswell as cycling gains are only temporary so i decided to stop and go back to c***sing.

I appreciate the response, thank you.

I spoke to a friend of mine who is a doctor and he basically said that it shouldnt be a problem and that the lack of symptons makes him think that it isnt an infection or even pus at all.
He said that he thinks it could be the gear that wasnt absorbed or serome (not sure exactly what this is) but he was more sure about the first one. I asked him why wouldnt it be absorbed and he wasnt able to respond.

I went to a second doctor (someone i dont know) just to ask about this lol and he said it looks like pus and an abcess but the lack of symptons is very weird and that he thinks it could be the gear that wasnt absorbed too, but he also doesnt know why.

I didnt ask why the gear acquired that colour.

Well, it remains a mystery to me what exactly this is and why has this happen to me..

Im gonna look more into it and if anyone has curiosity ill be sure to post a reply here.

Also, replying to the guy above, no this isnt my first cycle, i have been doing gear for about 8 years straight now and NEVER had anything like this before.

Yes, i did stop the blast instantly, because the first thing that crossed my mind was that the brownish liquid is the gear that wasnt absorbed. If it isnt being absorbed in one spot then it will probably happen in another spot and it might lead to problems (maybe). Also i dont make a living out of this and Blasting gains aswell as cycling gains are only temporary so i decided to stop and go back to c***sing.

I appreciate the response, thank you.

I spoke to a friend of mine who is a doctor and he basically said that it shouldnt be a problem and that the lack of symptons makes him think that it isnt an infection or even pus at all.
He said that he thinks it could be the gear that wasnt absorbed or serome (not sure exactly what this is) but he was more sure about the first one. I asked him why wouldnt it be absorbed and he wasnt able to respond.

I went to a second doctor (someone i dont know) just to ask about this lol and he said it looks like pus and an abcess but the lack of symptons is very weird and that he thinks it could be the gear that wasnt absorbed too, but he also doesnt know why.

I didnt ask why the gear acquired that colour.

Well, it remains a mystery to me what exactly this is and why has this happen to me..

Im gonna look more into it and if anyone has curiosity ill be sure to post a reply here.

Also, replying to the guy above, no this isnt my first cycle, i have been doing gear for about 8 years straight now and NEVER had anything like this before.

if your source is reputable i would contact them as well and let them know whats going on, maybe it has happened to someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your source is reputable i would comtact them as well and let them know whats going on, maybe it has happened to someone else.

I already talked to him and other 3 friends of mine who use the same lab in higher dosages than me and none had problems..

Hate to ask this but what does the liquid smell like? if its puss it will smell like a dead body. if its gear it will smell like gear.

Back