Aspirating half way through dose?

elboz

So basically as the question states, been reading up on all the injecting into a vein threads..and well scary shit , even without death...I mostly go into my quads, always have had luck but then again still new to this, I never go the full inch deep, even if I did i believe it wouldn't matter as when I go to aspirate I always feel the pin either go a little up or a little deeper, and well easy way to end up in a vein after you aspirate, i always push slow, so im wondering if aspirating when your half way done is a good idea.?..im guessing no cause you would probably suck in some of the juice you just put in right?>

i tried this last week kind of, while pinning my delt..was taking a while and noticed i was moving it, so i decided to stop and aspirate again and yeah saw some blood, so i pulled out and injected else where.

Also lets say you inject slowly, would the effects of injecting into a vein taste in mouth , coughing shortness of breath..etc....be noticeable right away so you can stop and not finish there?

Just some thoughts I want opinions on..thanks

Theres no need to aspirate mid way. You should have the pin all the way in, it will help with steadiness.

If you think that you've pushed needle a little deeper by accident while injecting, it's okay to a aspirate the 2nd time. You'll just get few small bubbles into the syringe, same as aspirating the 1st time.

If the needle moves after you have started to depress the plunger then by all means, aspirate a 2nd time. I once aspirated prior to depressing the plunger, only to have the needle move on me and thread a vein mid-inject, after which I pushed nearly 3 cc's of oil directly into a vein and nearly had a fucking heart attack. Not cool.

If the needle moves after you have started to depress the plunger then by all means, aspirate a 2nd time. I once aspirated prior to depressing the plunger, only to have the needle move on me and thread a vein mid-inject, after which I pushed nearly 3 cc's of oil directly into a vein and nearly had a fucking heart attack. Not cool.

wow thats scary. isnt it less risky to inject in your glutes? why dont more people do this? btw what happens if you end up injecting into a vein?

If the needle is in all the way, and you already aspirated... there is no need to aspirate again. Don't leave part of the needle out. That's the idea of making sure it stays in place.

The needle moves slightly with every push of the plunger. I'd be aspirating 5 times per injection if it was necessary upon slight movement.

You only need to aspirate once prior to injection
If u hit a vein you will prob just get a cough for a min
As long as your not shooting into a vein like a junky would your fine

Thanks to all for the replies...although I see mixed answers some yes some no on the aspirating mid shot..but it makes sense..you can actually feel when something's wrong in a way..I mean the time it happened in delt I double checked cause it felt different..ill just go play it by how it feels here on out...I guess I can push thaone incher all the way in my quad ..but ill have to get smaller pins for my delts...

As for my second question..if pushed slowly for precaution..do the effects of shooting accidentally in a vein come immediately?..within seconds to notice.

I think people leave part of the needle out cause theyve read all those horror stories about it breaking off in their muscle...

I tried breaking one off to see for myself, those things bend a good bit.

I think people leave part of the needle out cause theyve read all those horror stories about it breaking off in their muscle...

I tried breaking one off to see for myself, those things bend a good bit.

I've never heard that. But if it did, extracting it would be simple. It wouldn't sink further, too much pressure surrounding it. Auto-retractables in their initials stages had failure, but were never marketed until years later.

I've never heard that. But if it did, extracting it would be simple. It wouldn't sink further, too much pressure surrounding it. Auto-retractables in their initials stages had failure, but were never marketed until years later.

Yea im pretty sure the pins go through testing before they get thrown out onto the shelves. I did find a site that was talking about it but I personally believe it's fake. Like I said they bend pretty good ways. I tried snapping the used ones, it didn't. I can't imagine what it would feel like if it was bending like that in my muscle.

Back