At Least 85 Percent of Fighters 'Definitely Using' PEDs

To be honest...it should be accepted as part of the deal of being a fighter in these sports. Who wants to see normal people go at it? Compared to seeing jacked fighters who have been able to train harder and get stronger than normal people?

I am hoping the shroud of "negativity" that covered steroids will slowly be pulled from peoples eyes.

Every bit of 85%. I have not know but a handful of people (less than a handful) in my life that could train like these guy and not be on something.

I am hoping the shroud of "negativity" that covered steroids will slowly be pulled from peoples eyes.

I won't give most people that much credit, I think more likely is that they think of those fighters as pussies who are nothing without drugs.

I think there are enough people who "can't" think outside of the box/media, that this is just how it will be perceived.

True tough fighters who believe in themselves would never feel the need to take peds...

Notable fighters that are probably natural:

Anderson Silva
Lyoto Machida
Jose Aldo
Cain Velasqeuz
Junior Dosantos
Kenny Florian
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz

Id bet that they are natural, none have an insane physique and mainly rely on skill n toughness not just merely speed n power

Need random testing. Everyone (or almost everyone) should be on the same page. No point testing pre or post fight...

85% my ass I ve been in mma for 10 years and trained with alot of top guys you need to listen or understand yes a cycle or two or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but never in the big show I would say 50% use tops.

Back