---!!!!!!attention!!!!!!---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes is that you in yours?

What can a guy not be happy with his progress???
Unlike most the cock lords around I plan on reaching my maximum natural potential before running a cycle and I also plan on doin as much reading and research before hand on the topic before I jump in.

Ive been liftin serious for 2 years natty and got some decent improvment and gains, suffered an ACL recon set back which has had me out for a year and just got back in the game, still got a long way to go before any cycles is on the cards 2 years is no way long enough.

So whats your fuckin Problem?

Last edited:
Newbi's
DO YOUR FUCKIN RESEARCH BEFORE STARTIN YOUR CYCLES
That is all.

i think massmonster was taking a pop becase you only have 600 posts and looking at your pic your still very much in the newbi catagory yourself.

Yes is that you in yours?

What can a guy not be happy with his progress???
Unlike most the cock lords around I plan on reaching my maximum natural potential before running a cycle and I also plan on doin as much reading and research before hand on the topic before I jump in.

Ive been liftin serious for 2 years natty and got some decent improvment and gains, suffered an ACL recon set back which has had me out for a year and just got back in the game, still got a long way to go before any cycles is on the cards 2 years is no way long enough.

So whats your fuckin Problem?

I think you look real good bro... I think you'll kill it when you do decide to do a Cycl.

i think massmonster was taking a pop becase you only have 600 posts and looking at your pic your still very much in the newbi catagory yourself.

A newbi that understands he must research before jumpin in to a cycle. Gear should not be takin lightly.

Im reading too often guys sayin 'oh Im comming to the end of cycle what do I need for pct?' If they prepped all this before hand they wouldnt be in this situation.

I think you look real good bro... I think you'll kill it when you do decide to do a Cycl.

I if your being serious and not taking the piss then I thank you bro.
but too many guys in this forum are ready to drop sarcastic comments. So forgive me for being on guard.

i totally agree with you but there isnt a single person on this board that hasn't made some stupid mistakes in our steroid history and its here that the new guys and the older guys can post stupid questions so we all learn and benefit.

Agreed. I guess I js needed to vent my anger and frustration on the topic.

Hope the runts hangin in there, al see you at convo lounge for updates.

what i find amassing is you actually give your opinion like someone who has a few under his belt

??? Dude your smaller than me!!!

snowball said:
what i find amassing is you actually give your opinion like someone who has a few under his belt
I didnt realise you needed a few cycles under your belt to spread some knowledge on the topic I could have sworn thats what reasearch was for, getting clued up. I was goin to run once but nipped it in the bud after first shot due to infection or poor injection form from the guy who injected me. Until I can do this by myself and know what Im doing 99.9% then Im staying well clear of it.

Last edited:
guys if we want to turn this into a slanging match then lets take it over to the convo lounge and keep this shit out of here.

Fuckin how old ya??... Go on and slap a 'L' on your forehead.

Im outta here. your mom hates it when Im late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back