***attn macro**

brooklynheight

mPUA "el diablo"
What is your opnion on Anthony Roberts and the mass email he just
sent out from another message board-regarding the
valididty of AIFM?

foolishly incompetent.. as far as the email, another sad attempt to discredit AIFM and bolster himself and the research chemical company that felt most threatened by AIFM.

he does not even understand the basics of transdermal delivery nor even how aromatase inhibitors work or for that matter the interaction of steroidal AI's with SHBG.

he has a personal vendetta because he was embarrased in his original attack on AIFM on behalf of a research chemicals site which will remain nameless.

AIFM works, its dissappointing that he persists in making such idiotic claims.

AIFM does work, and the biggest thing going for it is these research companies practices. The reason being that almost all of them underdose their products. Atleast with AIFM you know you are getting a good product, with the liquid you really don't know. (most likely not) AIFM doesn't compare to something like say aromasin tabs, but it also costs way less and is easy to get. Macro sells quality products, end of story!

I haven't even seen his remarks, but if Hooker said it...look the other way. I used to like the guy too. He's just fucking mental.

macro said:
foolishly incompetent.. as far as the email, another sad attempt to discredit AIFM and bolster himself and the research chemical company that felt most threatened by AIFM.

he does not even understand the basics of transdermal delivery nor even how aromatase inhibitors work or for that matter the interaction of steroidal AI's with SHBG.

he has a personal vendetta because he was embarrased in his original attack on AIFM on behalf of a research chemicals site which will remain nameless.

AIFM works, its dissappointing that he persists in making such idiotic claims.

i concur

IME AIFM at moderate dosing is actually slightly stronger than 25mg aromasin, at higher doses of each AIFM is definitely stronger. (IME)

though individual response to AI's will vary (as will uptake with respect to AIFM and oral bioavailability with respect to aromasin), also keeping in mind that what some attribute to Aromatase inhibitor (AI) effect (steroidal AI's) is actually impacts on SHBG and consequently increases in free TEST and DHT levels.

is AIFM a "company" or an actual product? is see the stuff in your sig Macro.....someone throw me some more detials out there please?

edit i found it but i was gong to run letro in my upcoming how does something like this compare?

Last edited:
thanks macro. So ur saying aifm is as strong as aromasin, but some of this might be due to it realasing shbg and exibiting a dht effect. Isnt aromasin steroidal also.?

is more than 25 mg of aromasin more affective or dose it top off.

It is better than arimidex for me, but not aromasin tabs. Just my personal take. I also have paid over a hundred dollars for those tabs! The only liquid worth buying is liquid letro IMO. The stuff is so strong that even an underdosed product will give good result. The problem with letro for me is that I prefer tamoxifen over clomid, which has a lessened effect when taken with letro. Just my take, we all have our own bio-chemical individuality so whatever works for you is what is best.

simpllyhuge said:
i dont know if i was imagaining it but i thought even when on a high dose of letro that i was still bloated.

if you were taking nandrolone it would not be your imagination. And its possible that it was your imagination or that you letro was underdosed or you were not taking enough. or it could be some other reason that you felt bloated, electrolyte intake, inadequate water intake, etc...

macro said:
IME AIFM at moderate dosing is actually slightly stronger than 25mg aromasin, at higher doses of each AIFM is definitely stronger. (IME)

though individual response to AI's will vary (as will uptake with respect to AIFM and oral bioavailability with respect to aromasin), also keeping in mind that what some attribute to Aromatase inhibitor (AI) effect (steroidal AI's) is actually impacts on SHBG and consequently increases in free TEST and DHT levels.

I'd agree with the increase in TEST levels 100% , after a few days on AIFM my workouts and pumps go nuts, I've contined the use of this after post cycle therapy (pct) and packed on an additional 6lbs...AIFM gets a big thumbs up from me!

I just bought a bottle of AIFM, after much research, and some people vouching for it's validity. And I must say I'm pleased. I had some sensitivity in the nipple, and basically the whole pec region when my shirt would rub on it. Fucking 3 days later, at 3 pumps a day, all sensitivity was gone. Now I cut it down to 2 pumps a day, and I'm just going to ride out the bottle.
One complaint though, and its MINOR at best: Seems my pump top may be a little fucked up. Does'nt spray, more like squirts a puddle. But I just quikly rub it in, and thats that. :)

Back