Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Austinite I don't want to hijack the thread, but I really didn't know where else to post my question..
I was a fat fuck , reached to 250 pounds, then I changed my diet and life style..got fit now I'm about 180 ..
With this I'm sure u know comes the lose skin problem , and I know that going under the knife might be the last choice .. I can see my upper 4 packs but my magor prob is at the lower abs and waist..
Getting bigger and gaining muscle mass helped me for sure , but is there anything else that might help before deciding to get this xtra skin by a knife?
A stack , a gel , training abs more to get them bigger..?
Thnx brother.

Well first of all, congrats on your progress. Really amazing.

Honestly, Rida, I don't know of a natural solution. Training will be your best friend with this one. I was in a similar situation and lost a ton of weight. It took a long time to fill in. I wish I had a solution for you.

Well first of all, congrats on your progress. Really amazing.

Honestly, Rida, I don't know of a natural solution. Training will be your best friend with this one. I was in a similar situation and lost a ton of weight. It took a long time to fill in. I wish I had a solution for you.

Thnx buddy..
I hope I ll be able to fix it..
Regards

Austin, what would give me a greater effect of B12 saturation and getting my B12 levels up to 4000???

5000 mcg Methyl sublingually daily or 1000 mcg EOD or E3D shot of Methyl B12 ?

Here in Costa Rica the only injectable B12 is Cyanocobalamin. Should I use this or order B12 Methylcobalamin sublingual off Amazon and have it sent down?

PuraVida,
DS

oh no someone stole my avi!!!!!! pls respond austin, hurts for me to sit down , also how come theirs missing patch of hair in between my thigh

Thanks,

I will get the sublingual on my next Amazon order and use the B12 they have here until then.

I read a crap load of your threads - Good shit! Ever think of becoming a "technical Writer" - if not already so?

Cheers,
DS

Thanks,

I will get the sublingual on my next Amazon order and use the B12 they have here until then.

I read a crap load of your threads - Good shit! Ever think of becoming a "technical Writer" - if not already so?

Cheers,
DS
I do write for a nutritional company. :) - Don't ask me about it though, separate life.

I've been taking 5mg of sublingual methlycobalamin for the past few days and I definitely notice a difference. I have a lot more energy throughout the day and actually feel a little more motivated to do more stuff

I also started on 600mg of NAC but I don't really feel any difference from that yet.

Anyways thanks austinite, awesome info, shit really works wonders

I've been taking 5mg of sublingual methlycobalamin for the past few days and I definitely notice a difference. I have a lot more energy throughout the day and actually feel a little more motivated to do more stuff

I also started on 600mg of NAC but I don't really feel any difference from that yet.

Anyways thanks austinite, awesome info, shit really works wonders

Sounds good profboy. You won't "feel" anything with NAC, but rest assured, it's working in the background...

Request for you to post your vascularity stack!

PRE-WORKOUT:
L-Citrulline Malate - 3 grams
L-Arginine (micronized) - 2 grams
L-Lysine - 2 grams
L-Methionine - 1 gram

POST WORKOUT:
L-Cysteine - 1 to 2 grams

BEFORE BED
L-Tyrosine - 1 gram

PRE-WORKOUT:
L-Citrulline Malate - 3 grams
L-Arginine (micronized) - 2 grams
L-Lysine - 2 grams
L-Methionine - 1 gram

POST WORKOUT:
L-Cysteine - 1 to 2 grams

BEFORE BED
L-Tyrosine - 1 gram

I can't find arginine micronized anywhere...just raw powder...same stuff?

If you guys want any other pre/intra/post workout stack I have been using all of these for the longest time and i feel it works extremely well...Especially along the lines of recovery

Preworkout:
Zinc 25mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine ~2000mg
Live cell Probiotics 6 billion active cells
Arginine 6000mg
Beta Alanine 2000mg
Siberian Ginseng 200mg
BCAA 10g
Glutamine 10g
Vitamin C 600mg

30min into workout:
Vitargo (optional)
Bcaa 10g
Glutamine 10g
Vitamin C 600mg
Creatine 2.5g

Post workout:
Leucine 5g
Vitamin C 600mg
Magnesium 300mg
Glycine
Multivitamin
Chromium Polynicotinate 190mcg
CoQ10 70mg
R-ALA 200mg
Whey protein 50g
Creatine 2.5g
Spirulina 10g

These dosages were from when I was ~185 so obviously take a little more depending on how much you weigh

Back