Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Wow. Unbelievable amount of information presented here, and I'm also slightly astonished by your supplementation regime - I thought I was getting bad at about 9 pills a day!

Your system to track it all must be quite complex. I use two pill containers, with compartments for each day, and keep one at home (for the mornings) and one at work (for afternoons), and fill each one up with whatever is required once a week. These are all tablets and pills though - I can't imagine how much more effort is required to stay on top of all these injections as well. You must look like a pin cushion.

How much time does it take every day to stay on top of this all? Is it quite intrusive in your daily life? And I would hope that after doing all of this you feel like superman every day?

The cost must also be quite great? And staying on top of re-ordering all the various supplements? You'd almost need a stock control system!

A balance has to be struck for me, between the benefits of the supplementation and the level of hassle on staying on top of it all.

Wow. Unbelievable amount of information presented here, and I'm also slightly astonished by your supplementation regime - I thought I was getting bad at about 9 pills a day!

Your system to track it all must be quite complex. I use two pill containers, with compartments for each day, and keep one at home (for the mornings) and one at work (for afternoons), and fill each one up with whatever is required once a week. These are all tablets and pills though - I can't imagine how much more effort is required to stay on top of all these injections as well. You must look like a pin cushion.

How much time does it take every day to stay on top of this all? Is it quite intrusive in your daily life? And I would hope that after doing all of this you feel like superman every day?

The cost must also be quite great? And staying on top of re-ordering all the various supplements? You'd almost need a stock control system!

A balance has to be struck for me, between the benefits of the supplementation and the level of hassle on staying on top of it all.

Ha. It's not as bad as it looks. Initially it was tough when I was taking pills, but even then it didn't take more than a few minutes to take everything. I used tackle boxes to store the doses. I've since switched to raw powders and make my own mixes. So it's much faster. I pre make a month's worth of doses. But I also have the tools to make it a speedy process. I just throw the mix into a cup of water, mix and drink. Already has orange flavor included.

With powder, you typically get bulk quantities, so an order would last me several months. I'm very used to it so it doesn't really interfere with any day to day stuff.

Obviously this extreme protocol is not necessary for anyone. I do however enjoy monitoring just about every blood level I could fathom and stay at optimal levels in all departments. B12 for example, most have a level of 200 to 1100 serum, where mine in 4000+ constantly. Most of the vitamins are now in injectable form so they mix in with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. So that takes a load off of mixing drinks.

Ha. It's not as bad as it looks. Initially it was tough when I was taking pills, but even then it didn't take more than a few minutes to take everything. I used tackle boxes to store the doses. I've since switched to raw powders and make my own mixes. So it's much faster. I pre make a month's worth of doses. But I also have the tools to make it a speedy process. I just throw the mix into a cup of water, mix and drink. Already has orange flavor included.

With powder, you typically get bulk quantities, so an order would last me several months. I'm very used to it so it doesn't really interfere with any day to day stuff.

Obviously this extreme protocol is not necessary for anyone. I do however enjoy monitoring just about every blood level I could fathom and stay at optimal levels in all departments. B12 for example, most have a level of 200 to 1100 serum, where mine in 4000+ constantly. Most of the vitamins are now in injectable form so they mix in with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. So that takes a load off of mixing drinks.

Austinite, could you recommend a place to buy powders? Good quality, selection and fair prices?

Are there any things you take that can't be mixed together lest you get a vinegar-baking-soda-type reaction?

Austinite, could you recommend a place to buy powders? Good quality, selection and fair prices?

Are there any things you take that can't be mixed together lest you get a vinegar-baking-soda-type reaction?

There is a lot if stuff on amazon...bulk powder brands are Hard Rhino and Nexus on there...not bad pricing at all

Hey Austinite why would caffeine be a waste if time?

It contributes to restlessness more than other stimulants. Even if you don't feel it, good chance you're not recovering from your training fast enough. I hate caffeine. Compared to other readily available compounds, it's just garbage to me.

I'm not talking about coffee, I drink coffee all day. I'm talking about extracts that deliver high doses.

It contributes to restlessness more than other stimulants. Even if you don't feel it, good chance you're not recovering from your training fast enough. I hate caffeine. Compared to other readily available compounds, it's just garbage to me.

I'm not talking about coffee, I drink coffee all day. I'm talking about extracts that deliver high doses.

So bulk powder caffeine is what you are talking about? Not natural caffeine from coffee.
What would you suggest as a good stimulant? Being a college student I often need something to pick me up for my workouts.

So bulk powder caffeine is what you are talking about? Not natural caffeine from coffee.
What would you suggest as a good stimulant? Being a college student I often need something to pick me up for my workouts.

depends on what you're trying to do. There is no such thing as a real "Boost". That never happens. That's why we waste so much time on marketed stuff. But as a mere aid, B12 is the best you can do. Anything that gives you a real boost is likely damaging.

I have a question about arginine. The raw form I have taste incredibly bad. It's what I would imagine pool chlorine would taste. I realize there are unflavored versions on the market. Is that bitter taste there for a reason, and is there any benefit to enduring it over the unflavored? I've have a similar question about flush and no flush niacin.

I have a question about arginine. The raw form I have taste incredibly bad. It's what I would imagine pool chlorine would taste. I realize there are unflavored versions on the market. Is that bitter taste there for a reason, and is there any benefit to enduring it over the unflavored? I've have a similar question about flush and no flush niacin.

Any extract would taste bad. Everything marketed in brick and mortar stores is enhanced with some sort of flavoring if it's not capsuled. Mix it in a drink or cap the dose. There is no benefit over flavoring it.

depends on what you're trying to do. There is no such thing as a real "Boost". That never happens. That's why we waste so much time on marketed stuff. But as a mere aid, B12 is the best you can do. Anything that gives you a real boost is likely damaging.

You think a 20 yr old.could get a script for b12 injections?
That would be nice :)

Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster.
Just wanted to say great informative thread just had a question on your thoughts to Arginine supplementation in regards to vascularity.
I was under the impression that more recent clinical studies brought into question the effectiveness of it even at doses upwards to 6g.

and beyond it's effects on HGH do you believe it to be beneficial?
thanks for any thoughts!

Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster.
Just wanted to say great informative thread just had a question on your thoughts to Arginine supplementation in regards to vascularity.
I was under the impression that more recent clinical studies brought into question the effectiveness of it even at doses upwards to 6g.

and beyond it's effects on HGH do you believe it to be beneficial?
thanks for any thoughts!

This is only effective for resting growth hormone. So you'd have to take 5 to 9 grams before bed.

Growth hormone, arginine and exercise.

PURPOSE OF REVIEW:
To describe the effect of an acute bout of exercise on growth hormone responses and to discuss the effect of L-arginine supplementation on growth hormone responses.

RECENT FINDINGS:
Recent studies have shown that resting growth hormone responses increase with oral ingestion of L-arginine and the dose range is 5-9 g of arginine. Within this range there is a dose-dependent increase and higher doses are not well tolerated. Most studies using oral arginine have shown that arginine alone increases the resting growth hormone levels at least 100%, while exercise can increase growth hormone levels by 300-500%. The combination of oral arginine plus exercise attenuates the growth hormone response, however, and only increases growth hormone levels by around 200% compared to resting levels.

SUMMARY:
Exercise is a very potent stimulator of growth hormone release and there is considerable research documenting the dramatic growth hormone rise. At rest oral L-arginine ingestion will enhance the growth hormone response and the combination of arginine plus exercise increases growth hormone, but this increase may be less than seen with exercise alone. This diminished response is seen in both in both younger and older individuals.

PMID: 18090659 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Hey Austinite i'm applying your vascular stack and fat loss stack within the next few weeks. What time frame, on average considering everyone's different lol, can you expect to see some noticeable changes with both of the stacks? Thanks

Also do you get powder chromium and egcg or pill forms?

Back