Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

I wouldn't use it if it wasn't worth it :) Works great with the Fat Loss stack I posted.

Haha k thanks
I've taken a screen shot of like every page on this thread.
Good post bro! Useful stuff...
Hoping on with 3j after vacation next week and I'm gonna throw in the fatloss stack you have on here along with it as long as 3j is cool with it :) cutting first so I'll let ya know how it went for me with ur recommended stack!

Aus, I don't mean to steal ur thread.. But what is your stack for hair loss, and hair protection , while on AAS and off?

I want to add this to the daily supplementing , the bigger-jizz stack , and the fat loss stack lmao.

Aus, I don't mean to steal ur thread.. But what is your stack for hair loss, and hair protection , while on AAS and off?

I want to add this to the daily supplementing , the bigger-jizz stack , and the fat loss stack lmao.

How did you know I had a hair loss prevention stack? lol. I'll post it soon.

For higher ejaculate volume you can just use 3600 - 4200mg of lecithin daily.

How did you know I had a hair loss prevention stack? lol. I'll post it soon.

For higher ejaculate volume you can just use 3600 - 4200mg of lecithin daily.

Yes brother, I saw ur post on another thread, and that's how I knew about lecithin..
By the way I am pretty sure u ve got a stack for every issue ..

I ll have a full file covering all stacks:
1- daily supplements
2- the jizz supplement
3- the fat loss supplements
4- the hair loss one (pending) lmao

again I vote for a sticky

Last edited:
Yes brother, I saw ur post on another thread, and that's how I knew about lecithin..
By the way I am pretty sure u ve got a stack for every issue ..

I ll have a full file covering all stacks:
1- daily supplements
2- the jizz supplement
3- the fat loss supplements
4- the hair loss one (pending) lmao

again I vote for a sticky

Man, lol. "jizz" just sounds so gross. I'll just call it ejaculate ;) There's your sticky! :p

HAIR LOSS PREVENTION STACK

Heal it, Feed it, Grow it.

STEROIDS DO NOT CAUSE HAIR LOSS!

Let***8217;s just make this clear. Injecting anabolic androgenic steroids does not magically cause your hair to fall out. Hair loss is hereditary and you must have the genetics leading to hair loss. When anabolic steroids are introduced into your system, they trigger what***8217;s called ***8220;Male Pattern Baldness***8221; (Hereafter referred to as MPB). This ONLY happens to those with the genetics specified above. So what***8217;s actually happening is that you***8217;re merely shortening the time it takes to reach baldness. Steroids are just getting you there faster. You***8217;re going to go bald either way, with or without steroids. But meanwhile, you can do something to maintain that delay.

Keep in mind that androgens are not the only thing that triggers the hair loss gene. We can also factor in stress, head-wear and various chemicals to name a few. So stop wearing hats and wait for my ***8220;Serenity Stack***8221; to help maintain your sanity.

The Stack: 1 Amino Acid, 1 Herb, 1 Mineral.

1. L-Cysteine
2. Fenugreek
3. Silica

How The Compounds Work:

L-Cysteine (The Healing Process)
Keratin is all the protein fibers that make up the epidermis (outer layers of your skin). Where hair grows, keratin needs support. This is where L-Cysteine comes into play as it will substantially improve the quality of androgenetic alopecia (MPB). Furthermore; folks who are prone to hair loss suffer from ***8216;oxidative stresses***8217; on their roots. L-Cysteine is the antioxidant and solution to this problem. So that***8217;s 2 major problems addressed with on Amino Acid.

To add to all the above, L-Cysteine works to better the texture of the hair, leading to longer even thicker hair by increasing circumference. The rate of these effects will depend on your genes. But everyone***8217;s hair will be in much better condition with the presence of L-Cysteine, even if you do not suffer from MPB.

Fenugreek (The Feeding Process)
This is an herb derived from the seeds of a plant in the ***8216;bean***8217; family. It***8217;s actually quite potent and effective in the right doses. The reason this was my choice as part of this stack is because of its ability to increase circulation of the blood directly to the scalp. What this means is that when you take vitamins, minerals and everything else you eat that is nutritious to your body, it***8217;s being delivered to your scalp via this herb. Once it reaches the scalp, it feeds your roots. This inevitably will result in healthier roots and hair and no doubt promotes growth.

Fenugreek contains the vital nicotinic acid, which is crucial because it can repair damaged roots and strengthens every hair shaft. Ok. All good news so far.

Silica (The Growing Process)
This mineral is so abundant and underrated. This is what will make your hair grow. Not only does it promote the act of growth but also speeds it up. It***8217;s crucial for healthy connective tissue and similar to Fenugreek in a way that it targets the scalp by increasing flow to the scalp. It***8217;s the most important building block for your hair as it slows down thinning of the hair and increases elasticity so that your hair shafts do not ***8216;break***8217;. Cell metabolism gets a boost in the presence of Silica which helps maintain a healthy state for everything relating to your hair.

Note: It***8217;s best to use Silica Complex, as it contains Silica from multiple sources.

The Protocol:

- L-Cysteine: 3000mg daily (at least 2 doses of 1500mg daily, preferably 3 @ 1000mg each)
- Fenugreek: 6000mg daily (3000mg morning & 3000mg evening)
- Silica: 2000mg daily (1000mg morning & 1000mg evening)

Have a hairy day.

Haliloya

Hi austinite..
As I was searching for NAC I went to the pharmacy, and the guy offered me a medicine called L-cimexyl 600 mg. here is the description:

L-cimexyl contains the active substance acetylcysteine , which is produced from a natural amino acid. L-cimexyl liquefies and dissolves viscous mucus in the airways and thus makes it easier to cough up stubborn mucus, coughing is reduced and the breathing made easier. Etc (I ll post more if needed)

Is this the same NAC?

Thnx austinite.

Austinite, is it possible to trigger facial hair growth with cysteine and silica?
I know its mostly genetics, test turned my peach fuzz into some growth, but nothing too noticeable. Do you know any solutions to this problem? Biotin is also in my vitamin stack. Would Like to have some facial hair. People saying I'm lucky that I don't have to shave everyday. Im turning 23 in a month, but shave once a year.

Last edited:
Austinite, is it possible to trigger facial hair growth with cysteine and silica?
I know its mostly genetics, test turned my peach fuzz into some growth, but nothing too noticeable. Do you know any solutions to this problem? Biotin is also in my vitamin stack. Would Like to have some facial hair. People saying I'm lucky that I don't have to shave everyday. Im turning 23 in a month, but shave once a year.

Have you tried rubbing Test into your beard? It helps! Take that little bit of test left at the bottom of the vial or those last few drops in you syringe and rub it into your beard. Don't wash your face for a good 6 hours after you apply the Test.

If your girlfriend happens to be a squirter, you could also get her to cum in your face and then rub it into your beard. Actually female cum (aka splooge) and test together has a synergistic effect. Again, best to not wash your face for 6 hours.

I've got some studies from the Mayo clinic that I will try to find and post later today.

Hi austinite..
As I was searching for NAC I went to the pharmacy, and the guy offered me a medicine called L-cimexyl 600 mg. here is the description:

L-cimexyl contains the active substance acetylcysteine , which is produced from a natural amino acid. L-cimexyl liquefies and dissolves viscous mucus in the airways and thus makes it easier to cough up stubborn mucus, coughing is reduced and the breathing made easier. Etc (I ll post more if needed)

Is this the same NAC?

Thnx austinite.

NAC is a derivative of L-Cysteine. Acetyl Cystocele is the same as Cysteine, just absorbed better. So if it's expensive just go with L-Cysteine.

It can, probably not too like magic though. If that's specifically what you're looking for I would add 50 mg of iodine and 2 grams of Methionine. Even MSM can help.

Have you tried rubbing Test into your beard? It helps! Take that little bit of test left at the bottom of the vial or those last few drops in you syringe and rub it into your beard. Don't wash your face for a good 6 hours after you apply the Test.

If your girlfriend happens to be a squirter, you could also get her to cum in your face and then rub it into your beard. Actually female cum (aka splooge) and test together has a synergistic effect. Again, best to not wash your face for 6 hours.

I've got some studies from the Mayo clinic that I will try to find and post later today.
Not sure if serious.
Or I could just shave my nuts and glue hairs to my face?

Hi austinite..

Is this the same NAC?

Thnx austinite.

Not as knowledgable as Austinite when it comes to this but you can buy pure NAC pharm grade bulk powder off amazon for cheap.

From the point of view of someone who was forced to shave starting in the 6th grade and gets a 5 o'clock shadow at 10am, shaving is a pain in the ass. I've broken every electric razor I've tried after a few uses and dull any razor after a week or two worth of use. It's an expensive habit and while I do enjoy gettin creative with my facial hair the upkeep is downright stressful. I've even tried the straight edged razors and need two blades for one shave :(

From the point of view of someone who was forced to shave starting in the 6th grade and gets a 5 o'clock shadow at 10am, shaving is a pain in the ass. I've broken every electric razor I've tried after a few uses and dull any razor after a week or two worth of use. It's an expensive habit and while I do enjoy gettin creative with my facial hair the upkeep is downright stressful. I've even tried the straight edged razors and need two blades for one shave :(

Wish I had your problems Doc.

Better to take Methyl Sublingual than Cyan injections.

Is it me or does Methyl B12 sublingual increase appetite?
I've taken daily shots of cyano before and have not experienced this hunger I'm going through now...
is this normal?
I notice when I take the methyl B12 sublingual I have a sense of calm.
Can B12 stimulate appetite? how does it do it?

Not as knowledgable as Austinite when it comes to this but you can buy pure NAC pharm grade bulk powder off amazon for cheap.

Yes doc, I'm aware of that thanks.. But I must add 20-30 $ shipping for each item as I live in Jordan.
So 20$ in my country is for sure cheaper than 5$ at the US.

But I'm lucky from other sides , I can get all Ancillaries directly from the pharmacy, pharm grade, and without prescription --> dirt cheap in seconds.

Back