Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

God, I live in Dahiet el Rasheed , what a coincidence ..
Regarding that French guy fishing , lmao... He is gonna wait for 20000 years before he gets a fish.. (For viewers to this thread : it's called Dead Sea cuz no creatures live in this sea due to salt levels which is xtremely high)
My friend, my offer is still valid... Once u get here, pm me.. I ve got an xtra studio apartment, and I ll be glad to give u they keys for a week , or two.. U welcome.. I'm so serious..

Hey doc.. I came from Leb like 1 week ago, I was in Beirut , jounieh,
Women there are +++++++++++++++++, and the beaches are awesome.. Food is heaven.

I had the greatest work out , at a very good gym near my hotel.. Only for 8$ for a single entry..

Small world. It's been over a decade for me. If you ever take pictures please send them to me. I'm sure it's quite developed since then. I cant recall the street name, but it's the one that leads to "Al Manhal" School. I gave a speech there. But on that street (before the school) there was a strip center with a small grocery store, a hair salon and a place that made pita bread. I used to frequent that place and met lots of locals there. They got a kick out of poor Arabic skills, but they were nice enough to teach me a few things. PM me some pics!

Will do sir.. Wait for it .. I know exactly where u lived, I buy from the same grocery shop..
U ll have those pix by 2moro. Now it's 2:15 am in Amman , in 2 days Ramadan month starts..

Regards from Jordan .

Will do sir.. Wait for it .. I know exactly where u lived, I buy from the same grocery shop..
U ll have those pix by 2moro. Now it's 2:15 am in Amman , in 2 days Ramadan month starts..

Regards from Jordan .

Allah ybarek feek :D

I've been using the fat loss(minus the Synephrine, it is ordered though) and acne protocol for 14 days.

My acne has not gotten worse but I don't know if its much better yet.

I feel really good during cardio and working out with the EGCG and Chromium Picolinate
(i have RX for adderall and 20mg of that is better than any otc stim on the planet)

Also vascularity is off the charts!!! Almost as if I am on cycle, my arms look crazy and outside of training as well. The only changes Ive made is adding the above supps. The pycnogenol is pretty spendy but so far well worth the cost.

Thanks for putting all this together on this board.

I've been using the fat loss(minus the Synephrine, it is ordered though) and acne protocol for 14 days.

My acne has not gotten worse but I don't know if its much better yet.

I feel really good during cardio and working out with the EGCG and Chromium Picolinate
(i have RX for adderall and 20mg of that is better than any otc stim on the planet)

Also vascularity is off the charts!!! Almost as if I am on cycle, my arms look crazy and outside of training as well. The only changes Ive made is adding the above supps. The pycnogenol is pretty spendy but so far well worth the cost.

Thanks for putting all this together on this board.

Acne should start clearing any time now. Glad you're benefiting.

Austinite,

Which of the two do you think would have the most stimulating effects on hunger?
which one would give better energy and RBC production?

-methyl B12 shots 1000 mcg/ml
or
-Sublingual Methyl B12 5000 mcg?

Austinite,

Which of the two do you think would have the most stimulating effects on hunger?
which one would give better energy and RBC production?

-methyl B12 shots 1000 mcg/ml
or
-Sublingual Methyl B12 5000 mcg?

Injections will always produce higher results.

B12 does not generate red blood cells. It merely aids in the process. Red cells come from bone marrow.

Injections will always produce higher results.

B12 does not generate red blood cells. It merely aids in the process. Red cells come from bone marrow.

I hear you...
what "generates" RBC's ? is it T?
how come guys who have high natty T levels don't develop thickening of the blood?
only testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys are susceptible.

The "don't chew vitamin c tablets" kinda made me smile- everyone is pumping artificial hormones into their body, but don't you dare chew a vitamin C :p

if I choose to do the sublingual methyl b12, what time of day am I shooting for? I read through everything, I don't think I missed it. your chart just shows you inject on sunday, but what about for those of us going other routes?

I hear you...
what "generates" RBC's ? is it T?
how come guys who have high natty T levels don't develop thickening of the blood?
only testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys are susceptible.

Red cells are generated first in the red bone marrow. Red bone marrow contains Stem Cells (hemocytoblasts), these stem cells are what generate all kinds of cells. When you need a red cell, the brain triggers it to launch a new one. This process takes about 48 hours and over 2 million red cells are generated per second.

Testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids administered exogenously suppress a vital hormone called 'Hepcidin'. It's produced by the liver. It's the master regulator for Iron. This suppression triggers the production of red cells to counter, almost constantly and inevitably, resulting in high RBC and thicker blood.

if I choose to do the sublingual methyl b12, what time of day am I shooting for? I read through everything, I don't think I missed it. your chart just shows you inject on sunday, but what about for those of us going other routes?

Doesn't matter. But I would avoid it before bed.

Red cells are generated first in the red bone marrow. Red bone marrow contains Stem Cells (hemocytoblasts), these stem cells are what generate all kinds of cells. When you need a red cell, the brain triggers it to launch a new one. This process takes about 48 hours and over 2 million red cells are generated per second.

Testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids administered exogenously suppress a vital hormone called 'Hepcidin'. It's produced by the liver. It's the master regulator for Iron. This suppression triggers the production of red cells to counter, almost constantly and inevitably, resulting in high RBC and thicker blood.

I hear you. So when Taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or T cycles, is it best to keep Iron at a minimum and exclude from viatmins, too much dark meat e.t.c?
cause as it sounds basically the body will keep re using its iron while someone is on T.

Hey, Austinite, I found bulk powder chromium online and in the description it says this "Serving size is nearly one half of a milligram - this product is an inexpensive alternative to be mixed with a base such as maltodextrin so it can be be measured volumetrically or with a pocket scale."
Bit of a noob to bulk raw powders...what exactly does this mean? Thanks

I hear you. So when Taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or T cycles, is it best to keep Iron at a minimum and exclude from viatmins, too much dark meat e.t.c?
cause as it sounds basically the body will keep re using its iron while someone is on T.

Well, this is where it gets considerably complicated. But the short answer is no. We're not yet advanced enough to resolve this issue.

Back