Awesome first cycle! Here I come!

well brothers Im in the middle of week three and im up to 215 and I feel great. The pumps are incredible and the weight feels like nothing. I am doing a shot tomorrow and then going to go get some bloodwork done. I will put up the bloodwork numbers as soon as i get them. Wish me luck and thank you brothers.

well brothers Im in the middle of week three and im up to 215 and I feel great. The pumps are incredible and the weight feels like nothing. I am doing a shot tomorrow and then going to go get some bloodwork done. I will put up the bloodwork numbers as soon as i get them. Wish me luck and thank you brothers.

keep us posted

well bros im still waiting from my bloodwork from the lab. Im in the fourth week on my cycle now and im starting to feel it even more and more. I wasnt gaining the weight i wanted so i said to hell with the cardio and now I am up five more pounds. So im at 220 and the abs are still there....not like i really care about them but im trying to keep the fat under control.

well bros im still waiting from my bloodwork from the lab. Im in the fourth week on my cycle now and im starting to feel it even more and more. I wasnt gaining the weight i wanted so i said to hell with the cardio and now I am up five more pounds. So im at 220 and the abs are still there....not like i really care about them but im trying to keep the fat under control.

Glad to hear things are going well, noticing any sides thus far? Have you needed to put your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to use? Also, not sure if I missed it before or forgot but did you get pre cycle blood work to go along with your on cycle reports? And I believe you mentioned you're getting post cycle reports! That's the way to go! Continue to keep us posted lil man big man!!

A Few Pics at 170 over a year ago.

I dont have recent pics but i will get them. Go ahead and judge me...i know that i am captain twinkie on the ss fatass.

my weight hasnt gone anywhere but i look like im holding a ton of water. done with week 5 of 10. Not much has changed except the way i am throwing weight around. i can tell the difference with my attitude though...the way i walk in the gym, the way i get out of bed in the morning. I just have this euphoric feeling all of the time and it feels great

ya bud the more water weight the more power bud but it doesnt look like your holding water in pic your slim your our resident young en lol but hows the food intake you eating right or slacking sometimes you can definately get some cheat days trav, oh shit 1 old pic screw everything I said ha

ya bud the more water weight the more power bud but it doesnt look like your holding water in pic your slim your our resident young en lol but hows the food intake you eating right or slacking sometimes you can definately get some cheat days trav, oh shit 1 old pic screw everything I said ha

yea man just imagine that at 220 hahaha
yea my conditioning is nowhere near that now. i will get a new pic up for you brother

keep us posted resident young en lol 220 from that is amazing bud just dont encourage other young bucks my friend lol

bro no worries kinda like me getting prepped for a fuckin fight nerves fuck em hit the weights and train like that bastard is right next to you kickin your ass

well brothers..doing my last pin of test e today. kinda makes me sad because the gains were great and now I have to take off. Im at 227 now, was at 230, and I honestly cant wait to come down a few pound. At 230 it was a task just to move around. I got bloodwork done and everything came out normal..liver enzymes, cholesterol, lipids, etc. BP was alittle high but that runs in the family. I love the feeling I have at this weight in the gym I just hate that Im holding water. I literally ran arimidex throughout the whole cycle at 1mg ed. I hope i can keep a lot of what I put on. I dont want to be the guy that can only get big on cycle

Back