AX io on tv? WTF?!

Massive123

Knowledge is Power
So I was watching the show 1000 Ways to Die last night. For those who don't
know it- it's that one on SpikeTV that shows all these crazy fucked up ways someone can die.

I don't normally watch it but when I hit info it listed the topics covered on this episode and one of em was about steroids. I started up my summer cycle yesterday too...go figure... Anyway it came on and was about how steroids & hgh can cause irregular heart growth and possibly cause your heart to beat irregularly & eventually stop.

Aside from all that, they show this douche in a gym locker room looking all shady & then he takes out a vial. The camera zooms in and it says Testaplex! I'm like WTF? I know that name!! I look at the bottom of the vial and it says AX io labs! WTF?! Anyone else see this?? Fuckin weird seeing it like that...just figured I'd put up a thread on this to see if anyone else saw it and or knows how AX ended up on this show?

Last edited:
I did not see it but my buddy did and he was in aww, That is some wild shit and it makes you think. instead of showing a fake it shows a real legit vial lol, crazzy.

i didnt see the episode but thats pretty wild.. youd think they would pick a name like organon,brovel,scherring,tokkyyo.. something more widespread..

I did not see it but my buddy did and he was in aww, That is some wild shit and it makes you think. instead of showing a fake it shows a real legit vial lol, crazzy.

That's what I'm saying. The actor who played the part was clearly on gear so my guess is it was his lol. Even so, you'd think they would use a random vial and put some funny label on it spoofing the industry or just a made up name. I was really taken back. My girl was sleeping next to me and I couldn't even hold it in I just let out a loud WHAT the FUCK?!? She woke up in a panic lol. I told her to go back to sleep haha

So I was watching the show 1000 Ways to Die last night. For those who don't
know it- it's that one on SpikeTV that shows all these crazy fucked up ways someone can die.

I don't normally watch it but when I hit info it listed the topics covered on this episode and one of em was about steroids. I started up my summer cycle yesterday too...go figure... Anyway it came on and was about how steroids & hgh can cause irregular heart growth and possibly cause your heart to beat irregularly & eventually stop.

Aside from all that, they show this douche in a gym locker room looking all shady & then he takes out a vial. The camera zooms in and it says Testaplex! I'm like WTF? I know that name!! I look at the bottom of the vial and it says AX io labs! WTF?! Anyone else see this?? Fuckin weird seeing it like that...just figured I'd put up a thread on this to see if anyone else saw it and or knows how AX ended up on this show?

so what no biggie wach the movie "The wrestler" see what he uses?
AXIO! lol :)

so what no biggie wach the movie "The wrestler" see what he uses?
AXIO! lol :)

really?? I didnt catch that one. I loved the scene with the roids dealer where he's breakin it down for him "one bottle of eq $60, bottle of tren $90, nolva for bitch tits..." it was funny

I didnt notice it was AX tho. That dude Scott Seigel (the dealer) really blew up his own spot by playing that role...dude ended up getting sentenced to 63 months! Just stupid....

i didnt see the show but i did use testaplex 325 and was highly disapointed

that weird i have been using it for the passed 8 or so months with greta results and last year off and on with good results also.

now i got sustaplex and sustagen and will use both over the next year or so.

your diet or somthing is off or you full of it and i can mention that since you have 5 posts totall here and ZERO credibility.

really?? I didnt catch that one. I loved the scene with the roids dealer where he's breakin it down for him "one bottle of eq $60, bottle of tren $90, nolva for bitch tits..." it was funny

I didnt notice it was AX tho. That dude Scott Seigel (the dealer) really blew up his own spot by playing that role...dude ended up getting sentenced to 63 months! Just stupid....

look at the tren! lol its axio lol
i was in theater and gf looked at me when she saw it and i was like lol wtf yah it is the same one lol.

i was known to not like "Plex" because of the lab-tests were jokes, but as i like to know what i talking about, i bought tren-e, susta, test-cyp, and some other things, i don't remeber all.

i tryed only the Sustanon (sust) and was superb!

i've got 2 years ago test-c brewed by KS for the "plex" brand, and was awesome!

"juiced up and full of roid rage, shortend testiecals" MUAHAHAH you mee shrunken testes right?
roid rage?
i think estrogen is more a cause of moodyness because I FEEL FUKIGN GREAT on test! great mood!.
lol man such bullshit lol

"juiced up and full of roid rage, shortend testiecals" MUAHAHAH you mee shrunken testes right?
roid rage?
i think estrogen is more a cause of moodyness because I FEEL FUKIGN GREAT on test! great mood!.
lol man such bullshit lol

Hi, Juicy, are you talking to someone in this thread?

Back