B12 effects

What did you notice?

• Total voters

arby

Frank Zane
Haven't seen this in a while, just started a bulker and wanted to see the concensus.

RB

Have injected 1 cc/ml per day sub-Q (slin pin) awhile back for about 2 months and it did nothing noticable for me.

I just started b-12 shots ED 1ml, sub q, 1 week ago the only result i see so far is a couple black and blue marks around my stomach.

I've done it sub-q as well as intramuscular injections. Didnt do a thing either way for me.

Gotta Go With The Injectable........... Vitamins Otc Dont Even Come Close..... Just Go To Your Doc And Tell Him You Are Feeling A Little Run Down ... My Doc Has No Problem Hittin Me Up W/ A Cc Here And There ....

I virtually have no appetite, so I have the help of b12 inject and eq for that.

i just use it to cut prop pain and such.... it's cheap so give it a try and see how you like it if it doesn;t work you're only out like 30 bucks with pins and b12 no major loss..

Me Too

Niclipse said:
i take a b12 pill or two everyday and have no clue what to look for in it ... I don't know why I bought it...

I just bought some from Rite Aid. 1000 mcg per tab, going to take 2 a day see iof thing happens. I excpet an increase in apetite since I am starting a bulking cycle March 1st. We'll see if I can put down more food then.

Back