Back to the Gym (from surgery)

latin722

3d year Rookie
I recently had surgery and I'm going back to the gym again after about 2 1/2 months of not doing any training, i'm sure that all my progress has been depleted, my question is: Would it be a good idea to take Anabols in order to boost me back up and if so which ones and in what moderation should i take? if not, then how long should i train for, bfore i start using them?

P.s-No trolls plz

That's not a great way to get answers by calling people trolls.
You didn't say what the sergery was.

That's not a great way to get answers by calling people trolls.
You didn't say what the sergery was.

Gender Reversal Surgery. :hahano:

Just because you said no trolls Bahahahaha.

What is your stats and cycle history?

2.5 months isn't that long. Gym rats maintain or maybe a lil depleted.

After a month back in the gym you should be back up to speed.

Reactions: Yes
I've taken a month off and came back feeling even stronger. weight went down a little bit on my lifts, but my muscles, joints, and tendons got the rest they were in dire need of. I did however keep a very good diet during the break.

I wouldnt do anything right now. I know the temptation is hard but ease your muscles back into the routine for a couple months, keep your food clean and go that route before starting back up on AAS. Not trollin.

Rob

I wouldnt do anything right now. I know the temptation is hard but ease your muscles back into the routine for a couple months, keep your food clean and go that route before starting back up on AAS. Not trollin.

Rob

agreed i had shoulder surgery back in jan,and its taking me time to get back where i was,just be slow and patient

Back