Backlaoding 1cc insulin syringes vs 1cc luer lock syringe

killchill

It may be a stupid question sorry but why do people draw with a luer lock syringes and then load it on a insulin syringe risking contamination(i think they call it backloading?) if you can just buy a 1cc luer lock syringe draw with a 18g and inject with a Xg needle?

again sorry if im going full retard but im thinking in switching from the 3cc luer lock syringes to to 1cc luer lock syringes.

1cc luer lock barrels and 29-31g luer needles are pretty uncommon. I know some places carry one or the other, but seldom both. Also, I've seen some places that say they're luer lock, but they're shitty slip-on needles, which are no bueno when dealing with the high pressures found in 1cc barrels.

My .02c :)

1cc luer lock barrels and 29-31g luer needles are pretty uncommon. I know some places carry one or the other, but seldom both. Also, I've seen some places that say they're luer lock, but they're shitty slip-on needles, which are no bueno when dealing with the high pressures found in 1cc barrels.

My .02c :)

ok so its more a thing of availability and quality of the 1cc luer lock syringes then ?, i found a website that sells them i might try them they look pretty nice, would help me mesure better my TRT dosage in the future baecause sometimes i go a little over and sometimes i go a little under with the 3cc syringes no biggie but thought why not :p

Back