Bad Cramping taking place and it sucks

Lunaticfringe

I just started a simple cycle of Turanabol and Test and man, I am a cramping machine right now. If I simply tried to run or flex certain muscles really hard, they'd cramp on me. The cramping started shortly after I started my cycle.

Current cycle is: (1) Testosterone Cypionate 250mg a week to 500mg a week for 10 weeks, and (2) Turanabol 60mg a day for weeks 2-8 (PST not shown)

What's interesting about this is that when I take just test or test/deca via injection, I don't seem to cramp much, if at all. But this is now about the 4th+ straight time that when I add an oral to my cycle, I cramp like a mother...

Does that make any sense?!?!? I'm literally baffled right now.

I don't really want to stop or alter this cycle, as I'm feeling pretty good, but cramping like this is an absolute deal-killer.

Based on what I could find on this website, I started taking 7-10g Taurine and added some Magnesiumas well. I drink at least a gallon of water a day. I just started taking Taurine this past Friday, so I don't want to be impatient, but while the cramping does seem better, it's definitely still there.

Any thoughts would be awesome...

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, I've eaten a few bananas over the past few days as well. :)

At the moment, I don't know what my estradiol is at (getting blood test soon).

I'm not using an AI right now either.

I had severe cramps in my triceps / both arms while working on my lappie during winny / test cycle , tried Taurine and potassium tabs which somehow helped ,,try it.

Yeah, I've eaten a few bananas over the past few days as well. :)

At the moment, I don't know what my estradiol is at (getting blood test soon).

I'm not using an AI right now either.

Good bet that your estradiol is not in line. High estradiol can definitely cause cramping. Why no AI if you are taking 500mg weekly of test? Definitely get the blood work to confirm where your E2 is at.

I'm experiencing exactly what you are describing now. I've had a lot of trouble with my E2 levels. I suspect Mega is right.

I just started a simple cycle of Turanabol and Test and man, I am a cramping machine right now. If I simply tried to run or flex certain muscles really hard, they'd cramp on me. The cramping started shortly after I started my cycle.

Current cycle is: (1) Testosterone Cypionate 250mg a week to 500mg a week for 10 weeks, and (2) Turanabol 60mg a day for weeks 2-8 (PST not shown)

What's interesting about this is that when I take just test or test/deca via injection, I don't seem to cramp much, if at all. But this is now about the 4th+ straight time that when I add an oral to my cycle, I cramp like a mother...

I don't really want to stop or alter this cycle, as I'm feeling pretty good, but cramping like this is an absolute deal-killer.

Based on what I could find on this website, I started taking 7-10g Taurine and added some Magnesiumas well. I drink at least a gallon of water a day. I just started taking Taurine this past Friday, so I don't want to be impatient, but while the cramping does seem better, it's definitely still there.

Thanks

I agree with the boys that it sounds like your E2 levels, but just for shits and giggles try a tablespoon of lemon juice daily. was told that by a pro and he swears by it for reducing or eliminating cramping.worth a shot right? :)

whenever i run clen i supplement with

Taurine
L - Carnitine
Potassium

and drink enough water

after i started doing all that i havent had a cramp in forever

Thanks

3-5g taurine is good, also have a couple bananas a day

Good bet that your estradiol is not in line. High estradiol can definitely cause cramping. Why no AI if you are taking 500mg weekly of test? Definitely get the blood work to confirm where your E2 is at.

I'm with you. I'm lining up blood work asap.

I'm curious, if my estradiol is not in line, what would be the solution? AI? Nolva? Other?

I guess you'd want to see the blood results before recommending changes to that (simple) cycle, but it sounds like you'd prefer to see an AI in there, yes? What would you run?

I agree with the boys that it sounds like your E2 levels, but just for shits and giggles try a tablespoon of lemon juice daily. was told that by a pro and he swears by it for reducing or eliminating cramping.worth a shot right? :)

I'd piss on a sparkplug right now if I thought it would help. :)

I'll give it a shot!

3-5g taurine is good, also have a couple bananas a day

Interesting. So you think the previous recommendation of 7-10g is too much, yes? It seemed like everyone was in agreement with that recommendation in the thread I found (not that such tread is the Bible, just asking to make sure I'm on the same page).

bananas are going in immediately.

Last edited:
Start small with the AI. Increase it as you feel you need to. Give it a few days to a week. You can usually feel within a day or two that you are less bloated or more tired than normal and need to cut back your dose.

whenever i run clen i supplement with

Taurine
L - Carnitine
Potassium

and drink enough water

after i started doing all that i havent had a cramp in forever

good post brother, I love clen and ephedrine but Jesus that stuff makes me dry. I can't get enough to drink, and then piss in trickles thanks to the swelling of the prostate it temporarily causes. lol

I wouldn't recommend it, but 50 mcg/day of T3 will stop the cramps completely and keep pumps under control. I accidently discovered this on my last test / var cycle.

Blood test results are in.

Mega---looks like you rock...

I've got arimidex on the way now. Will start 0.25mg EOD Adex asap.

Any other recommendations?

Last edited:
Back