Bad Information

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
I took this post off of another board, just to show how bad some of the information getting circulated around really is. This guy actually believes that blood pressure in the hypertensive range is not a problem unless you have it for an extended period of time, like 10 years. WTF is wrong with some people ??

sweet said:
High blood pressure is not really a problem in the short term. It becomes a problem when it is high (140/90 or above) over an extended period of time, like 10 years. There is a slight chance that you could have a stroke if your systolic pressure gets above 180, but like I said it is only slight. 155/76 is a little high but nothing to worry about.

I think this is about the only board left that has not been taken over by people of below average intelligence.

bigdelt69 said:
I think this is about the only board left that has not been taken over by people of below average intelligence.
Oh, just giev it time, with this board's popularity, ingrates are sure to migrate.

Easto said:
Hopefully Steroidology won't get too many of "those" people!

No I hope we do, because then we can educate them and they can stop spreading shit info like that. That kind of info is dangerous to others uneducated in the matter at hand.

What makes it worse is that thread had over 40 views and no one bothered to reply after he stated that.............., well until I did. :D

That is just one example of probably thousands of posts where people don't have a clue what they are talking about.

I guess you are right SC. I was more commenting on how good we have it here no having any IDIOTS here yet.

Easto said:
I guess you are right SC. I was more commenting on how good we have it here no having any IDIOTS here yet.

Yeah.....like other have noted as well, we have ourselves a very smart, mature board going on here....and that is a great thing !!

StoneColdNTO said:
I took this post off of another board, just to show how bad some of the information getting circulated around really is. This guy actually believes that blood pressure in the hypertensive range is not a problem unless you have it for an extended period of time, like 10 years. WTF is wrong with some people ??

SCARY to wonder how many people read that and accepted that as correct information. :rolleyes:

There is a slight chance that you could have a stroke if your systolic pressure gets above 180.

Just wanted to highlight this.

Systolic Pressure above 160 is concidered Stage 2 Hypertension.

Systolic Pressure of 180 would see you in the middle of a Heart Attack. Or possible Arterial Aneurysm.

That advice could see someone dead.

are you trying to tell us all not to use steroids? cuz this is sure to be the perfect place to preach about that.

Yea , don't do it! It will make your pecker small and will make your body abnormally disproportioned. :dunno:

Back