BAD Reaction to Test400 FIRST CYCLE!!! What could it be?

Aslan

Hey guys just on my first cycle of Test400(Northern Pharma, 4weeks in) Pinning 1.5 ccs once a week. First 2 weeks went relatively well, except for minor discomfort/pain which went away the next day. 3rd week seemed to go well until I discovered my leg was super itchy around the injection site. When I got home I took a look at it and noticed it was red and swollen with no pain at all even when I pushed down on it with force. I've been injecting in the side of my upper my quads and rotating legs each week. Been very cautious with disinfecting, wiping stopper of vial and leg before and after injection etc. Using 20g pins to draw with and 25g pins to inject with proper injecting technique.

Like I said everything was normal until that 3rd week. Gradually the itching on my quad drastically got worse and both the redness and itching both spread from the side of my quad to the front and even behind my leg all the way down to the back of my knee in a matter of days, but still no pain just a crazy itch. On the 4th day I got some Benadryl and took 4 tablets throughout the day which helped a bit with the itching. By now the swelling around the injection site had gone down a lot(though still hard), but my leg was still red and itchy. On the fifth day I decided to go to the clinic and the doc told me that it looked like an allergic reaction, but found it odd that my leg was the only area that was itchy and red. I told her I was scared that it could be an infection and she told me that if it were, it would definitely be painful by now. She prescribed me with Keflex, but told me not to take it unless I started to feel pain etc. and told me to continue with the Benadryl and use some cold compresses. Today my left leg isn't red anymore and the itch is gone, although if I press on the injection site I can still feel it's a little hard.

Yesterday was time to pin my right leg so I went ahead and did that. Again I started to feel an itch at work and by today as you could probably guess I'm getting the same affect. It looks like I have a giant, red-ish, elevated hive on the side of my leg which is itchy. What could be the reason for these reactions and why did I start reacting differently from the first couple weeks? I just don't understand because I have pinned both legs before and was fine... :wtf:

Hey guys just on my first cycle of Test400(Northern Pharma, 4weeks in) Pinning 1.5 ccs once a week. First 2 weeks went relatively well, except for minor discomfort/pain which went away the next day. 3rd week seemed to go well until I discovered my leg was super itchy around the injection site. When I got home I took a look at it and noticed it was red and swollen with no pain at all even when I pushed down on it with force. I've been injecting in the side of my upper my quads and rotating legs each week. Been very cautious with disinfecting, wiping stopper of vial and leg before and after injection etc. Using 20g pins to draw with and 25g pins to inject with proper injecting technique.

Like I said everything was normal until that 3rd week. Gradually the itching on my quad drastically got worse and both the redness and itching both spread from the side of my quad to the front and even behind my leg all the way down to the back of my knee in a matter of days, but still no pain just a crazy itch. On the 4th day I got some Benadryl and took 4 tablets throughout the day which helped a bit with the itching. By now the swelling around the injection site had gone down a lot(though still hard), but my leg was still red and itchy. On the fifth day I decided to go to the clinic and the doc told me that it looked like an allergic reaction, but found it odd that my leg was the only area that was itchy and red. I told her I was scared that it could be an infection and she told me that if it were, it would definitely be painful by now. She prescribed me with Keflex, but told me not to take it unless I started to feel pain etc. and told me to continue with the Benadryl and use some cold compresses. Today my left leg isn't red anymore and the itch is gone, although if I press on the injection site I can still feel it's a little hard.

Yesterday was time to pin my right leg so I went ahead and did that. Again I started to feel an itch at work and by today as you could probably guess I'm getting the same affect. It looks like I have a giant, red-ish, elevated hive on the side of my leg which is itchy. What could be the reason for these reactions and why did I start reacting differently from the first couple weeks? I just don't understand because I have pinned both legs before and was fine...:wtf:

ive had this EXACT same thing happen to me on a couple occasions and always and only when i did my right quad , exact same symptoms as u described , once after the redness went away i even noticed a bruise all the way down by my knee which lasted a day or two . very strange . to be honest i dont know exactly what caused it , it happened twice in a row , but it wasnt infection . last time i injected i went a little higher up on my quad and didnt get it . it could just be that the needle is ending up somewhere in between the muscle or not directly in the muscle and the oil is coming out and giving that reaction . thats my best guess , but its always gone away within 3-4 days max, i belive it has somethig to do with where the needle is put in and maybe missing the muscle and the oil travels elsewhere in the leg

also another thing man , try to divide you injections into 2x a week . your bloods will remain more stable if u spread the dose evenly 2x in the week , instead of injecting all 600mg at once 1 time a week . do like 300mg mon , 300mg thurs .

Ive always been sensitive to quad injects. Try your glutes, I bet you wont have a problem. Another thing, 400mg/ml is strong for virgin muscle. I think first cycles should be with 250mg/ml, max.

fancyhuh101- Thanks for the advice man

Hybrid88- 1.5" pin

hijacked- Yeah man I was going to try the glutes this Weds(to test that), but kind of worried about developing an itchy as hell rash on my ass :p that would suck.

Gearedup26- Yeah definitely possible bro. Do you think it would be harmless to finish off my cycle?

I'm no doctor man if I were you and you are seeing results maybe the bullshit will go away I would keep running it just keep an eye on it and be safe bro keep us up to date on results of cycle

split the dose man , try a new injection site , its happened to me a couple times, u shouldnt need to stop the cycle because of it

also if u can get your hands on more pins , get some 1" instead of 1.5 " next time u do quads , they may be too long for you , i use 1" for quads and glutes . i realy think that the split in the dose may help out here

Its a test 400 heavy solution. I really don't feel your gear is contaminated. When I pinned 400 at a cc a shot, I would get redness, a lil swelling, golfball sized lumps etc. They would all dissipate within a weeks time. Now you are telling me you're pinning a cc and a half at a shot correct? Thats alot of oil. 400 is more concentrated than a 250. I pinn 250 now without any reaction or pip.

Why don't you for number one..........realize this is a big boy sport. Theres gonna be some pain and discomfort to achieve the end results.

Try splitting your injections to twice a week at 3/4 of a cc. it will reduce the amount of oil in the area and some say will help with mor stable levels although some say it doesn't matter due to the long ester of ethanate. All in all it will be less oil which should help you out a lil. MY left glute reacted like this no matter what with a 400. The area may just be sensitive

You need to move around, remember shoulders are easy to pinn also and that is where I've had the least amount of pip personally.

It could also be your technique on that side. MY woman is a critical care nurse and she said I pinn myself horribly. When she does it I get no pip, when I do it sometimes I do she says Im nervous and move the pinn around too much. Give it some time bro. You have to be willing to take a few punches to win the fight.

Back