BB Solution

get it from rls... reasonably priced.. good quallity...

Sushie is spot on here bro. That is not even remotely something to use.
RLS and like I told you in the PM u gotta be inventive about how you do these things given the strict government you are dealing with.
My advise is to start a thread in the open forum or another section and ask fellow Canadians to share info with you on how they go about doing things in Canada. There are plenty of guys on here from your country that have been doing this for a while and know all the tricks and shit for your situation. Make some friends....

Is this legal to import into C*****?

No dis-respect jstarks, you have been more then helpful.
BUT
Opening a new forum and describing these things, or even putting C***** is just begging for a target to be put on my head.
The internet is censored, believe me on this. Everything you say or do on here, if its illegal will be used in the court of law if it happens to hit you.
The last thing i want to do is start describing how i am going to do things and how its going to be done, thats not smart at all. Thats why i PM people instead of doing a huge forum.
I simply made this thread to know if this stuff could be used... in treating my childrens headlice.

Last edited:
Back