BBQ tips/recipes/etc.

I took down a few of these - THANKS! I will post up some of mine when I get home. I do a lot of cooking.

You nailed the meat side of things heres a potato side:
Dice potato lay in the middle of a nice size of tin foil and add:
Oil/butter
Garlic
Choped onions
Lemon pepper

Really u can add anything u like on potatos and have differnt foils for each person eating.

Grab two opposite sides of foil and roll together then twist the ends .... put on top shelf 25 minutes before the meat.

For fillets of fish I usually use tilapia or salmon, (4 fillets)
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp chopped rosemary
mix for seasoning
take a rectangle of foil to wrap each fillet in, pour 1 tsp of olive oil and pour it on the foil where the fillet will be, place fillet on top of oil, cut a lemon in half and use one half to squeeze lemon juice on top of fish, then use the seasoning you've prepared to sprinkle on top, thinly slice other half of lemon and place a slice or two on top of the seasoned fish, fold foil over and double roll each edge. poke a hole to vent, place on hot grill for 12 minutes each side, unwrap, enjoy.
I usually add some grilled squash and zucchini for a side and put the fish on a bed of rice.

Egg whites mixed into your ground beef for your burger? I will definitely try this, I put eggs in like everything lol. I've made burgers with like an egg white patty on top of the burger, but never mixed the whites into the ground beef. I'll let you know how it goes!

Reminds me of this place not too far from my old house called Slaters 50/50 burger. Their specialty burgers are made with 50% ground beef and 50% ground bacon. So f*cking good haha.

Oh and a simple one, I like to cut steak into small pieces and then add bbq sauce, honey, sriracha, and hoison sauce (the last 2 are asian sauces). I cook it and try and keep the sauce thick. Then I serve it over brown rice. MMMM hmmmm. One trick for making sauces thicker is making a roux. You just mix a little flour and butter together and add them to whatever your cooking. Adding too much flour to any recipe will give it a wierd taste so be careful on that.

Lol I just realized the recipe I just posted isn't exactly for bbqing, but it had bbq sauce in it so I thought I'd throw it out there haha.

Killer BBQ Chicken

First you gotta cut you some gravy. This will look like this...

1 cup catsup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons water
2 crushed garlic cloves
Hot sauce (hit it with the wild thang!)

Taste it to make sure that its HOT and you didnt fuck up. Stir it up and cover it with wax paper. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Done

Get some chicken breasts. Dip the chicken in the shit and throw it on a meduim grill for 10 minutes. Make sure you baste it a couple times while turning cuz this is where that Ass-Like taste comes from. And I mean <<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THAT ASS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I like to get whole wheat buns and make sandwiches out of the dam things. You should have some wood right now..... and not from that ass<<<<<<<<

That shit sounds amazing. Qing it up tomorrow

Thanks guys and gals for the recipes..I desperately need help getting away from the classic baked chicken and fish and these are helping out alot

Back