1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
10 chicken wings
bleu cheese salad dressing
celery
vegetable oil, for frying

Directions
1 Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
2 If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
3 Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
4 Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
5 Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
6 You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely -- an inch or so deep at least. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
7 Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
8 Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
9 But don't let them sit too long, because you want to serve the wings hot. Quickly put the wings into a large bowl.
10 Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all the wings evenly.
11 You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
12 Put all the wings inside the container, add the sauce, put on the lid, then shake. Serve with Bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.

KFC BBQ HONEY CHICKEN WINGS

Sauce:
1 1/4 cups ketchup
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon chili powder

Wings:
6-8 cups vegetable oil
20 pieces chicken wings
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 teaspoon msg

Directions
1 Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until ingredients are well-combined and bring to a boil.
2 Then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
3 As sauce is simmering, heat up 6 to 8 cups of oil in a deep fryer set to 350 degrees.
4 Combine the beaten egg with the milk in a small bowl.
5 In another small bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper and MSG.
6 When oil is hot, dip each wing first in the flour mixture, then into the milk and egg mixture, and back into the flour.
7 Arrange wings on a plate until each one is breaded.
8 Fry the wings in the oil for 9-12 minutes or until light, golden brown.
9 If you have a small fryer, you may wish to fry 10 of the wings at a time. Drain on paper towels or a rack.
10 When the sauce is done, brush the entire surface of each wing with a light coating of sauce. Serve immediately.

Last edited:
Ok one more very simple and tastes and smells delicious I use it for barbecuing 15kg of chicken each month, you just need 3 things

Chicken
Garlic granules
Paprika powder

5kg chicken face down,
Pore alot!! of garlic over one side
Spray a little water over the top to create a moist surface for paprika powder
Now shake a fair old wod of paprika over same side
Place breast on barbi garlic/paprika face down
Now quickly sprinkle garlic and paprika powder over the other side using a water spray to make sure it sticks well
Barbi both sides making sure it doesn't burn and bingo you have delicious and simple to make spiced chicken..if you cook 15 kg each time like me you can slice them through the middle and freeze in tuppaware, then 2mins in the micro and ready to eat :)

General BBQ Tips
When BBQ'ing, Try not to place the meat over an open flame. Instead, position over glowing coals or if using propane, to one side of the flame. A flame on the meat will tend to discolor it and impart off-flavors.

When using wooden skewers for shish kabob, soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes before placing on grill. This will help prevent the skewers from burning or smoking.

Wait for the charcoal to turn white (ash color) before beginning to cook. This will produce the hottest fire.

It is easy to over cook steaks on the BBQ since the heat is difficult to control. Over cooking is one of the largest causes for tough steaks. Check for doneness often and remove as soon as cooked to your preference.

A little non-stick cooking spray on the grill rack prior to cooking will prevent meat from sticking and ease the clean up afterwards.

The most flavorful cut of steak is the Sirloin and New York steak, but not always tender. The most tender cut of steak is the Rib-Eye and Tenderloin (and the most expensive).

So many awesome BBQ tips and recipes, what a great thread it is. I love BBQ and these are really helpful.

I made this today...

Ingredients:

1/2 onion, diced
1 lb lean hamburger
4-5 crushed Ritz crackers (or saltines)
Your favorite BBQ sauce (about 5 tbs)
2 egg whites

Mix it all together in bowl, make up patties, grill the bastards, melt on some cheese, garnish, voila.

I know this is an old thread but the weather is so beautiful here that I feel like having myself a BBQ today :) I feel like beef today! :40oz: why beef? B is for Bulking :sulk:

Last edited:
Killer BBQ Chicken

First you gotta cut you some gravy. This will look like this...

1 cup catsup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons water
2 crushed garlic cloves
Hot sauce (hit it with the wild thang!)

Taste it to make sure that its HOT and you didnt fuck up. Stir it up and cover it with wax paper. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Done

Get some chicken breasts. Dip the chicken in the shit and throw it on a meduim grill for 10 minutes. Make sure you baste it a couple times while turning cuz this is where that Ass-Like taste comes from. And I mean <<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THAT ASS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I like to get whole wheat buns and make sandwiches out of the dam things. You should have some wood right now..... and not from that ass<<<<<<<<

Thanks Mate, Nice sharing. :)

People say fish is good for a diet. But fish should never be cooked in butter. Fish should be cooked in its natural oils - Texaco, Mobil, Exxon...

Back