Been around block forever but new here.

GettingOld74

Hello, GettingOld74 here, just want to say thanks for accepting me into your all's world. Been on other forums throughout the years but new to this one. Spent last 4 yrs training to meet expectations of my works fitness needs (run run run) after spending yrs prior power lifting. Just turned 45 and looking to rebuild size and strength. Still weight train but went to a more lightweight high rep routine. It's now time to switch it back to my power days.

Hello, GettingOld74 here, just want to say thanks for accepting me into your all's world. Been on other forums throughout the years but new to this one. Spent last 4 yrs training to meet expectations of my works fitness needs (run run run) after spending yrs prior power lifting. Just turned 45 and looking to rebuild size and strength. Still weight train but went to a more lightweight high rep routine. It's now time to switch it back to my power days.

well 45 is way better than 74 bro! welcome to the site! How many cycles have you done up to now?

More than I can count honestly. Started around age 32 through age 38. Been off since then, but looking at heading back due to physical demands of my job changing.

Hope to be able to assist. Starting out I was pretty stupid, but I studied, learned, read a ton and eventually I felt that I had a great knowledge base to help others

Back